More Console Mods?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jacobi Sparks

More Console Mods?

Post by Jacobi Sparks »

Hello, I am sorry if this comes up a lot, but if any modders out there read this, think you can do a console player a favor???

There are literally only 2 available "car" mods on Console--a "Mustang" and a Van...
Can we get some more cars? I've seen some mods available for PC that are nice, but heck I'd be happy with getting some of the in-game ped cars, but more would obviously be even cooler...
I don't know how involved getting mods on Console are, but hope someone out there hears my plea.
I know this isn't a car sim. But I'd still like more verity then "Old truck, new truck, muscle car, van", ya'know?
Some more Semi and Tractor mods would also be cool...lot of stuff lacking on Xbox One.
don_apple

Re: More Console Mods?

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The best approach to get more mods for the console versions is to start to learn how to create mods yourself and then get them published on the console ModHub. I've put together some information that will help to learn how to greate mods in the following post: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=119340#p934941
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Jacobi Sparks

Post by Jacobi Sparks »

Thanks for the reply Don_apple, but if it isn't obvious by the fact I am trying to request console mods, I do not have a computer capible of running programs to make mods, let alone the game on PC to test them. There is literally no way for me to do it without getting a new PC and at that point...I would just play on there with a wider range of mods available. Thanks for the suggestion and if I ever do get a PC able to run the stuff I may look into it. But for now, this is where I'm at.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Got too many trucks now :) BSM is making a MAN truck and more
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

eric21 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 am Got too many trucks now :) BSM is making a MAN truck and more
I think he is talking about cars
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

How long till liebherr tractors comes to consoles
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Jacobi Sparks wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am Hello, I am sorry if this comes up a lot, but if any modders out there read this, think you can do a console player a favor???

There are literally only 2 available "car" mods on Console--a "Mustang" and a Van...
Can we get some more cars? I've seen some mods available for PC that are nice, but heck I'd be happy with getting some of the in-game ped cars, but more would obviously be even cooler...
I don't know how involved getting mods on Console are, but hope someone out there hears my plea.
I know this isn't a car sim. But I'd still like more verity then "Old truck, new truck, muscle car, van", ya'know?
Some more Semi and Tractor mods would also be cool...lot of stuff lacking on Xbox One.
Semis and tractor mods would be good, but cars don't really have anything to do with farming
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Need factories that could be placed on a land
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 am Need factories that could be placed on a land
Those have scripts so they can't come
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Jacobi Sparks

Post by Jacobi Sparks »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:39 am
Jacobi Sparks wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am Hello, I am sorry if this comes up a lot, but if any modders out there read this, think you can do a console player a favor???

Semis and tractor mods would be good, but cars don't really have anything to do with farming
I bet every farmer in the world will disagree and say their pickup truck is an integral part of their operation. But I get what you're saying, my response is still "But I'd still like more verity then "Old truck, new truck, muscle car, van""
If the pickup wasn't some tiny weak thing they would be useful. One with say 600HP and just more beef to it would be great for hauling trailers around quickly--a role I currently fill with a semi that at times is just "too much"...Big 900HP semi pulling a 9m wide tedder, whipping around like its a toy, would rather use a pickup lmao.
And just as a car guy I would like some resemblance of a sports car.
Totally agree there should be many more semi and tractor mods, the big tractors are so limited I end up only using an upper-mid size tractor for everything cause the big super nice ones lack random features like front hook ups and such...and while I am content with the semis I have, more is always better.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Theres a decent sized number of small med tractors now on the modhub? Sometimes too many is too much
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Jacobi Sparks wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am
FordFarmer97 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:39 am

I bet every farmer in the world will disagree and say their pickup truck is an integral part of their operation. But I get what you're saying, my response is still "But I'd still like more verity then "Old truck, new truck, muscle car, van""
If the pickup wasn't some tiny weak thing they would be useful. One with say 600HP and just more beef to it would be great for hauling trailers around quickly--a role I currently fill with a semi that at times is just "too much"...Big 900HP semi pulling a 9m wide tedder, whipping around like its a toy, would rather use a pickup lmao.
And just as a car guy I would like some resemblance of a sports car.
Totally agree there should be many more semi and tractor mods, the big tractors are so limited I end up only using an upper-mid size tractor for everything cause the big super nice ones lack random features like front hook ups and such...and while I am content with the semis I have, more is always better.
I kinda misunderstood you there. Pickups are good, but I just don't understand the muscle cars as it's a farming game
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm locking this as it's turning into another console mod request thread.