How do I mix pig food from storage bins?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
schmidty

How do I mix pig food from storage bins?

Post by schmidty »

I am wondering how to mix pig food from storage bins? I have put all the ingredients in the bin, come to load out and I have a "0" in the "Pig Food " screen. I have tried different tippers, and so on. I am on console, so maybe this option is not possible on console and an option for PC. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone please clarify. Thanks !
Diggity

Re: How do I mix pig food from storage bins?

Post by Diggity »

Good question! I suspect like you that this may be an after effect from the PC version of the silos. I play on .altenstein and the farm silo actually has all the special slots for each ingredient but I suspect it isnt for us console types?
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

schmidty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 pm I am wondering how to mix pig food from storage bins? I have put all the ingredients in the bin, come to load out and I have a "0" in the "Pig Food " screen. I have tried different tippers, and so on. I am on console, so maybe this option is not possible on console and an option for PC. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone please clarify. Thanks !
Nope you can't do that on console. Would be cool though
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
schmidty

Post by schmidty »

Yeah, kinda what I thought. Wonder if any of those really talented modders have a pig food mixer in the works that would work on consoles ? :hmm: I know I'd use it !! Thanks for the input..
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I think it would have outside scripts. Not sure though
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Yep - on console - unless you buy it " ready mixed" from the pig food silo mod you have to add each ingredient to the feeding trough separately.