Vehicle reset point

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
joe18425

Vehicle reset point

Post by joe18425 »

Hi people
In theory, Would it be possible to make a mod where you can set your vehicle reset point to wherever you chose on the map ?

Thanks in advance
Azfoor

Re: Vehicle reset point

Post by Azfoor »

joe18425 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm Hi people
In theory, Would it be possible to make a mod where you can set your vehicle reset point to wherever you chose on the map ?

Thanks in advance
On pc yes, for console I don't know. But for pc you have the Career Startpoint save mod that spawns you where ever you where when you save your game.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
Nestoche

Post by Nestoche »

I don't think that's the mod the OP is looking for. I think he means a mod that reset his purchased equipment from the store or anywhere around the map to another location around the map. But this mod you linked is interesting. It saves where you leave/quit the game as oppose to the current way when you load the game it start you at the same spot all the time...I must have missed this one..will check it out.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Nestoche wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:45 pm I don't think that's the mod the OP is looking for. I think he means a mod that reset his purchased equipment from the store or anywhere around the map to another location around the map. But this mod you linked is interesting. It saves where you leave/quit the game as oppose to the current way when you load the game it start you at the same spot all the time...I must have missed this one..will check it out.
Oh yea i read that totaly wrong :confusednew: :lol: