large loading wagon

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
packer_fan

large loading wagon

Post by packer_fan »

can anyone show/tell me where or if there is larger loading wagons, the ones that pick grass straight off the ground, than the 50,000L in the game? i've found one that was only 2,000L larger, with all the mods available i imagine there is one that's unrealistically huge, like 100,000L somewhere on a mod site but i can't search all of them. so if someone knows of one could you point me to it? thanks
Guil

Re: large loading wagon

Post by Guil »

If you're on PC download anyone you like and then just edit the capacity in the xml.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

There is a jd loader with 100k if on PC
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
packer_fan

Post by packer_fan »

Guil wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:58 am If you're on PC download anyone you like and then just edit the capacity in the xml.
sounds easy enough, but when i open the xml document it opens in an internet window and i can't alter anything. so what am i not doing right? also, on a pc with Windows 10, so do i need to download a special program from the store to do it?
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I use Notepad++ for editing the files. It's free and well done. Pretty much any text editor should handle .xml files. Windows probably just thinks that it's a webpage, which is why it's bringing up a web browser. If you install a text editor, it should change the file association, if not:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=change+file+a ... +10&ia=web
Playing on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

Right click on the xml and click open with and select notepad or else download notepad++