Is this possible?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
LostManAbroad

Is this possible?

Post by LostManAbroad »

My nephew loves to watch me play FS17 but he is only 7 and does not yet have the hand-eye coordination to do things like loading pallets onto a flatbed. I have an idea for a mod but do not know if it is even possible.

When you deliver pallets to a greenhouse the pallet disappears as soon as it enters the activation box and the pallet then appears in the correct position next to the greenhouse.

Is it possible to create a mod so that an activation box is connected to a flatbed, for example, the 10 metre wago loader and then when a pallet is delivered to the activation box, it will disappear from the pallet fork on your tractor and will automatically appear on the back of the flatbed? Is this possible?
K Money

Re: Is this possible?

Post by K Money »

Not sure if this is correct to what you meant, but there is a mod flatbed trailer available on the modhub, it has auto load, you can drive a pallet on forks near the trailer and it will take it from the forks and position it on the trailer, the you can use the unload here function to drop the pallet onto the floor in a desired area, not sure about placing it into forks though
Platform; PC
Windows 7
LostManAbroad

Post by LostManAbroad »

That is exactly what I meant. With this mod I will be able to play the game with my nephew. Thank you ver much.

I don't suppose you can remember what the mod is called can you? Also, when you refer to the modern, are youbtalking about the Nexus moshing or is there another one?
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Are you on PC or console?
LostManAbroad

Post by LostManAbroad »

I am on PC but it is okay. I have now found the mod thanks.