Legit Mod sites

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
AC7045

Legit Mod sites

Post by AC7045 »

It seems as if everywhere I go to download Mods I'm getting pop up's galore... especially with Adobe telling me I need updating. Then my computer gets hijacked. Why is this such a hard thing to do and does anyone have a list of legit sites where we can download from.

~Thanks!
MountainFarmer

Re: Legit Mod sites

Post by MountainFarmer »

I had the same problem. As of now I stick to modhub, fs-uk.com and americaneaglesmodding.com. I'm very interested in other quality mod sites. I had bad experiences with modhoster.de.
Guil

Post by Guil »

There's a list considered safe in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=114224
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

Thank you... the amount of junk some of these people are peddling on bad mod sites is ridiculous!
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

I have to admit, I'm a tad disappointed. One site is in German, and you hit English, and it stays German. A few want you to sign up, which is fine, but the selection isn't huge. One you hit Particular models and find it's all FS 15 stuff.

Giants seem to offer everything you really need, and that quirky, no longer made, American stuff just doesn't exist... unless you want a virus. I'll be happy with what Giants posts... I don't have the time nor want to take the chance on shady sights...

And American Eagles? Great site, but I'm still getting "Windows Defender" pop ups.... got hijacked with "there is a problem with your browser"....