Vehicle - Implement Weight ? ? ?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
HC1Gunner

Vehicle - Implement Weight ? ? ?

Post by HC1Gunner »

I know there are things in scripts that deal with balance, but are implements or items that attached like headers assigned a weight. I got corn header from store which is about 3 meters wider than the NH one I had. I just used my forklift at the store to put it on header trailer. When I got to the field to harvest, it attached okay, when I backed off the trailer, the head pretty much went to the ground, and my combine could not raise the header, it was like it weighed too much. Yet my combine drove fine, and was not light on the rear wheels. I was just wondering if weight gets added in the script somewhere, if so by what name. I may have to make some adjustments, since I could not raise it to get it back on the trailer, I had to park on the edge of hill, pull the header underneath, then detach.
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
Agricola57

Re: Vehicle - Implement Weight ? ? ?

Post by Agricola57 »

I have the same problem with a Capello HS 16 head. The Harvester is getting light on the rear wheels. I was looking for a rear weight for Harvesters. I found one for Wheel Loaders that can be attached .But it does sometimes something strange with te header-position (it flips into the cabin)
But you can try if you want: https://www.ls17mods.com/wheel-loaders-weights-v1-0/
Use the NH one.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

it can be changed in the id3 file with the giants editor under the attribute density. Careful messing around with that stuff as most of the Giats items are pretty spot on on what they weigh in the real world. You can get on a map with a scale to see what exactly the weigh is of the header by driving onto it with the header on, then off and taking the value. Most headers do drag down a harvester they are not designed for, or ones that are supposed to use dual front wheels with the larger implements.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
BenGerlach

Post by BenGerlach »

IRL we have a gleaner r52 and we run a harvestec 630. it makes the back end of the gleaner come up about a foot when we raise it off the ground. all i can say is, do not stop too fast. other than that, it works fine
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.