FDR Map Updates.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mcatalyst

Re: FDR Map Updates.

Post by mcatalyst »

@McClung Your mission if you so choose, find that map. I was thinking about fenced in areas as well but not sure how to make that gate mechanic work.

@Dfarmer36 I'm going to make sure PI gets updated with all the new features for FS17 and depending how it goes I'll probably port it over to FS19 because it'll be the most complete logging map in my opinion. But that also depends on the work needed in fs19. Not sure I'll have enough time for the other maps to be fully complete. Might be able to just add seasons. Adding the roads is the worse part but it could just be because I'm in the middle of it.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

@mclung Ile help you look for that map, I can't say I remember running into one that way with a field but months ago i ran into one were you either had to purchase a sell point or a farm that was fenced off.
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
Dfarmer36

Post by Dfarmer36 »

And yes mcatalyst having PI continue on would be awesome, I have dabbled with every logging map I run into and I always find myself back on PI and with these new changes can only get better.
Dairy farmer by day Xbox/pc user by night
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Saddly I think I may have been mistaken. I believe I may have been thinking of new bartelshagen and the placeable area. I check half the maps on modhub and none was like I had thought, the other half I was sure of. If the sale sign could made to have collision than I would think this could help with sealing off areas until purchased.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

How goes Project Pacific Inlet Remastered @mcatalyst? Lol
Legion Hills Logging on PC
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Nigelbilt wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:04 am Steppenbach is kinda like that

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... d_id=89690
Unfortunately I can't get that map to open in the editor. It also had heavy scripting so if it has the buy a field to unlock the gate idea then its probably in the scripting area.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Kruelkamo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:04 am How goes Project Pacific Inlet Remastered @mcatalyst? Lol
Here is a quick summary image for you. Still working on the roads as usual. Doing a couple hours each week day.

BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

That looks spectacular, I cant wait to see more previews and a video lol
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Very nice!
PS4 Farmer
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

My question here is...braces under the long bridge? All that land underneath is the flat farm land. I would think the braces would get in the way of the fields being made.

A close up of the new bridge.

Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

That looks really good man. Thanks for sharing. Also just my opinion but that bridge looks to be massive so I would think maybe a just a few braces maybe 4 or so would look good
Legion Hills Logging on PC
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

I’m so looking forward to the update can’t wait great job
Ps4 player
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Imo I'd say put the braces in, some people like having things in the way like that. Personally it doesn't matter to me but I think it would look more realistic with some braces instead of a floating bridge. The map is looking amazing, keep up the great work and thank you for your time in updating the map.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

With as much work as you have done on updating the map have you considered releasing it as a remastered version or renamed so that it could be downloaded as a separate map than the original map?