FDR Map Updates.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mcatalyst

Re: FDR Map Updates.

Post by mcatalyst »

Kruelkamo wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:54 pm That’s awesome dude. Well I look forward to seeing it and good luck to ya. Also a side not, I really like FDR’s new map (June Mountain?) I’m not sure if that’s it or not but the one that basically runs up and down the mountain side. I watched his video on him kinda showing it off recently and it looks beautiful. Y’all both do a great job on the maps. If I’m correct I think you’re the “Chad”he refers to a lot in his videos and if so, he’s always talking about how you did this and did that. Lol. Props to you and FDR man. Y’all do a fantastic job and couldn’t thank y’all enough for the hard work that both of you guys put in.
Jade Mountain and you are correct. He has made the base map and then gave me permission to enhance them and get them to consoles.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

JADE Mountain!!! Lol. That’s the one. So he has given you permission to bring that one over? That’s so cool. Are ya gonna do it? Lol. I know you already have a ton on your plate as it is
Legion Hills Logging on PC
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

When I get to it yes. :)
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

That’s awesome man. Well that’s good to hear. Hope everything goes well for you
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Hold up, so you (mcatalyst) are going to be bringing more fdr maps to console? That is great if so!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

mcatalyst wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:48 pm When I get to it yes. :)
Are any of the maps going to have poop? Id prefer Pacific Inlet but Id take Smokey with cows only.Surely yall like steaks yeh?Then all the hardcore loggers dont need food guys would still have the best of the series without animals.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

I ask bc last I had heard from mcatalyst he was just going to update the maps we have and wasn't going to work on bringing anymore fdr maps to console.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm
Are any of the maps going to have poop? Id prefer Pacific Inlet but Id take Smokey with cows only.Surely yall like steaks yeh?Then all the hardcore loggers dont need food guys would still have the best of the series without animals.
Worked on adding cows to Pacific Inlet over the weekend. Also going to see if I can get the trees to be compatible with the tree marker mod.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

McClung wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:59 pm I ask bc last I had heard from mcatalyst he was just going to update the maps we have and wasn't going to work on bringing anymore fdr maps to console.
Changed my mind after FDR said he is releasing mod packs publicly which will means maps will go public as well. But the newer ones will be lower priority compared to the current updates and my own map so they are a ways down the road.
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

mcatalyst wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 am Worked on adding cows to Pacific Inlet over the weekend.
Bad news. I was looking forward to the full support of the Seasons on Pacific Inlet, and there is nothing else to change. But you've got a single console player who can not add placeable mods, and you're rebuilding the map to lose its charm. You will destroy her. Ok, I stay with the current version, and the snow mask I add myself there. You are doing unnecessary work for one player ...
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

I remember speaking to you before and sitka passage was a up in the air map as far as bring it to consoles, are you gonna try and bring it to console now that we have a few high HP trucks? Also will you own map be geared towards logging?
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

MPosp wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 am
mcatalyst wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 am Worked on adding cows to Pacific Inlet over the weekend.
Bad news. I was looking forward to the full support of the Seasons on Pacific Inlet, and there is nothing else to change. But you've got a single console player who can not add placeable mods, and you're rebuilding the map to lose its charm. You will destroy her. Ok, I stay with the current version, and the snow mask I add myself there. You are doing unnecessary work for one player ...
There are multiple requests for it. You will not notice the change if you don't care about the farming portion of it. All the farm stuff is hidden out of the way now so plenty of space to do what you want with placeables. The focus of the map is still logging. If people want to do the farming portion of it they have to work to get there.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

McClung wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:22 pm I remember speaking to you before and sitka passage was a up in the air map as far as bring it to consoles, are you gonna try and bring it to console now that we have a few high HP trucks? Also will you own map be geared towards logging?
Yes on Sitka. The two issues with that map is super steep roads and oversized trees. However the trees can be slightly reduced in size so be able to cut them with a chainsaw at a minimum. Also the steep hills for logging seem like they would be a pretty high challenge for the scorpion king and buffalo so I'm not sure how well that would work but that is up to the players.

As far as my map it's going to be the same situation as Pacific Inlet. Multi-layer large central mountain with farm land around the base and narrow roads like Jade Mountain.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

mcatalyst wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm
Worked on adding cows to Pacific Inlet over the weekend. Also going to see if I can get the trees to be compatible with the tree marker mod.
Thanks. Sorry you are getting grief from some people.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

@MPosp who are you dude? Be part of the solution not the problem my man. If you can’t appreciate the fact that he’s trying to please people then don’t comment dude. If you wanna sit here and tell him he’s wasting time when he’s the one that brought over Pacific Inlet in the first place dude?? Like give me a break... if you want a logging map up to your standards then by all means start placing trees.