FDR Map Updates.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mcatalyst

Re: FDR Map Updates.

Post by mcatalyst »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 pm Greenhouses and the apple trees get double income from manure. If it was slurry it would be aced,because we can buy slurry. My POV poop is the minimum. But,this is your vision. And your vision for it is logging. And thats fine with me. Im ready to drive on ice. Thanks.
Doesn't the biogas plant produce slurry? I know it would be a lot of work that way if that is the case but is that the right type of liquid fertilizer?
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Are you still working on a flat diy area on ev? I don't do the farming but like it for the placeable space.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

It'll be in the next update, currently working on Seasons for Smokey Mountain.

News from this morning is Artic Logging is Pending Release on consoles. Let me know when you see it listed please. :)
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Will do, thanks
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

mcatalyst wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:00 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 pm Greenhouses and the apple trees get double income from manure. If it was slurry it would be aced,because we can buy slurry. My POV poop is the minimum. But,this is your vision. And your vision for it is logging. And thats fine with me. Im ready to drive on ice. Thanks.
Doesn't the biogas plant produce slurry? I know it would be a lot of work that way if that is the case but is that the right type of liquid fertilizer?
It does,but the greenhouses and trees only take solid poop. Artic Logging is live!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

Its live on the page but not in game. At least not for me on PS4
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

McClung wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:37 pm Its live on the page but not in game. At least not for me on PS4
It might need a few to push out to the consoles. Probably check back in 30-60 minutes or something. It was just finalized about 7:10am PST this morning.
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

Idk if it’s just me but I’m getting some serious frames just riding through the map. Is anyone else having this problem?
Legion Hills Logging on PC
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

@Kruelkamo I got a little drop but not much to worry about on my end.
@mcatalyst i was able to download it after about an hour. Will you end up making the left side of the map open like you did on smokey? With Pacific could you just have the crane and put some of the static logs beside it with a little building? Would look a little more like a timber yard.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

Artic Logging is going to stay as a pure logging map. It can't do the farming like the other maps because of the custom textures. Like all the grass is white which doesn't make sense when growing it.

I'll look into something other than the BGA building. Any suggestions?
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

I really like the layout of the log yard on the official horsch agrovation map. An idea I just thought of is to do away with the ramp area for the lake and move the crane system towards the lakes lake, u can grab the logs from the truck and then drop them in the lake kinda like a loading area on a dock
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

I am happy with the arrangement of the Pacific Inlet Logging buildings, everything I need to add to the map as placeable - sawmill, presswerk, wood processing from Svapa Agro, etc.
But what I would like to say - BGA has too many silage walls, enough 2-3, and free up space for placeable buildings.
Please do not add anything to the map - animals or greenhouses simply do not belong to it! Thank you.
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

The mill is getting a make over from the preview video I posted.The main sawmill building will be a modified Sagewerk building. However for it to be console compatible it will not have the automation/mechanics of it changing wood into planks. It will just be a straight wood/chip sell point.

Also the farm related buildings are being moved away from the mill in a more logical spot for the flat farm land area which will leave some open space at the mill for placeables.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MPosp wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:32 am I am happy with the arrangement of the Pacific Inlet Logging buildings, everything I need to add to the map as placeable - sawmill, presswerk, wood processing from Svapa Agro, etc.
But what I would like to say - BGA has too many silage walls, enough 2-3, and free up space for placeable buildings.
Please do not add anything to the map - animals or greenhouses simply do not belong to it! Thank you.
Why doesnt Smokey,Pacific or Emerald need greenhouses? They have land to farm.Whats wrong with greenhouses?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

mcatalyst wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 pm The mill is getting a make over from the preview video I posted.The main sawmill building will be a modified Sagewerk building. However for it to be console compatible it will not have the automation/mechanics of it changing wood into planks. It will just be a straight wood/chip sell point.
I'm sorry, I use Google translator and sometimes the translation is not accurate. The buildings on the map are there, no more. Certainly not animals. If a building is missing, I will add it to myself as placeable. (sawmill, presswerk etc.) *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm Why doesnt Smokey,Pacific or Emerald need greenhouses? They have land to farm.Whats wrong with greenhouses?
I understand the map as a simulation of logging somewhere in Canada. I play it quite differently than other maps. I use wood and process it in placeable buildings. Agriculture is marginal, greenhouses unnecessary. Axemen grow tomatoes? :confusednew: :mrgreen:
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.