Idea for mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
malakhi

Idea for mod

Post by malakhi »

A tree stump grinder that actually either holds the chips from grinding the stump, or spits it out into a trailer.
Now that a workable winch mod is available for download and can be used in-game, a point on a bumper to hook it and winch out a vehicle that is stuck. Or even a tow-truck. A decent skidder with the winch. The one mod I found the machine has low power.

-Updated to correct that it is a mod, not pre-packaged with the game or in an official paid DLC for Farming Simulator 17.
Last edited by malakhi on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigC92

Re: Idea for mod

Post by BigC92 »

Their is no "workable winch" in-game, maybe a mod, but not in the base game, their is a tow bar to pull out vehicles.
malakhi

Post by malakhi »

Yes, I failed to mention in the post that the "log winch" is a mod, from an official contest held by Farming Simulator 17.
New vehicle mods, and existing vehicle mods could be updated to allow the hook-up.
rayman3600

Post by rayman3600 »

I have looked but have not found a mod for auto steer yet. What I mean by this is a mod that is like the hire button but instead of hireing someone it will drive the tractor for you as long as you are in that tractor and not cost you money. Just an idea for the people who are smarter than me.
Xbox One X
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

^^ Umm what???
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

^^ basically course play but for the roads. Just press "H" (on pc) and it'll just start following the road I guess
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Sounds like rayman is looking for the GPS mod.
https://www.fs-uk.com/mods/view/38114/gps-mod-v5-0
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
GGFarmer

Post by GGFarmer »

Hi! My first post on the forum!
I'm a console player and I would really like a some kind of adapter that would allow you to attach snow plows to the front of the trucks especially the in game MAN truck really would look cool with one!
I don't know if it's possible to make an adapter like that but if it's possible I would really appreciate one!
Thanks a lot!
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ That's kind of spam, this is the 3rd place you've posted that, and no, it won't happen.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 pm ^^ That's kind of spam, this is the 3rd place you've posted that, and no, it won't happen.
Double F you my friend are a pessimist!! We know it probably won't happen,BUT,it's not impossible. There is that little connector deal on most of the trucks yeh? Surely somebody could come up with something.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Well every truck you wanted it on would have to add an attacherJoint in the i3d, as well as a line of code, plus any modeling that would have to be done for an adapter.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, but they'd be edits of in-game models which we can't have. Physical edits I mean
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 pm Well every truck you wanted it on would have to add an attacherJoint in the i3d, as well as a line of code, plus any modeling that would have to be done for an adapter.
So just make it for the ones that have the attacher deal already
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Including the ITR480,9 of the trucks we have you can attach a trailer on the front.Dont tell me someone cant make anything to connect to them.
EDIT:And the telehandler weight connects to it. And one of the tedders works connecting to the front of them.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

daemonzero831

Post by daemonzero831 »

you can buy gravel dirt and other stuff for leveling ground
and the abilty to terraform the ground