repair vehicles

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BLasTer

repair vehicles

Post by BLasTer »

I have a problem with this mod. So you need to go to the shop and then you can repair it, but I go to the store and does not show de button to repair the vehicles. I've tried from different distances but does not show the button... someone can help me pls? This is annoying. *thumbsup*
Peter Griffin

Re: repair vehicles

Post by Peter Griffin »

Unless your using seasons on console there is no repair
XBOX/ FS22
BLasTer

Post by BLasTer »

Peter Griffin wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:16 pm Unless your using seasons on console there is no repair

I'm playing on PC and I don't have seasons mod.
About seasons mod, this mod doesn't show on the mods tab, some help?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Without more information about your setup it will be difficult to help. Therefore please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
BLasTer

Post by BLasTer »

don_apple wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 am Without more information about your setup it will be difficult to help. Therefore please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
This is about seasons mod or repair mod?
About the seasons mod, I've installed the mod a month ago and at that time I didn't like, but now I want to try this experience. So I've unistalled the mod and now I don't find it.
And about the repair mod, I don't know why doesn't work...
W1der

Post by W1der »

Are you looking for the repair function at the shop or at the work shop (the square where you park your vehicle for selling or customization).
Never used that mod but my guess is that the option to repair you are looking for is found in the customization menu.

Also ... if you can not find the seasons mod you might need to update your game to the current version.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BLasTer

Post by BLasTer »

W1der wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 pm Are you looking for the repair function at the shop or at the work shop (the square where you park your vehicle for selling or customization).
Never used that mod but my guess is that the option to repair you are looking for is found in the customization menu.

Also ... if you can not find the seasons mod you might need to update your game to the current version.
OMG! I didn't know that the work shop can repaired the vehicles. How does it work ? How much will repair? How much will cost? How many time will it take ? It will drop the maintenance cost? :biggrin2:
W1der

Post by W1der »

[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

BLasTer wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:21 pm
don_apple wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 am Without more information about your setup it will be difficult to help. Therefore please post the log.txt file of the game here (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
This is about seasons mod or repair mod?
Both. It always helps to post the log.txt so that other scan see if there are any Errors or warnings or if there is anything else wrong with your game setup.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules