Baleler and wrapper combo (how to keep on baling wile wrapping)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Nybyggarn

Baleler and wrapper combo (how to keep on baling wile wrapping)

Post by Nybyggarn »

So i found this McHale fusion 3 baler that some one converted from FS15. Only problem is that you can't bale wile the wrapper is going. After looking at som videos, this is something that the Fusion 3 i capable of.

I've tried looking at the Krone Ultima mod for any clues about the script but found no luck there sadly.

So: I wanna be able to bale wile the wrapper is going and only have to stop to transfer the bale from the baler to the wrapper. How do i procced? What should i look after? Do i have to make my own script for this?
FordFarmer97

Re: Baleler and wrapper combo (how to keep on baling wile wrapping)

Post by FordFarmer97 »

The Kuhn FBP 3135 from the Kuhn DLC does exactly that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^I was going to say that but I think hes talking about a trailer wrapper connected to the baler
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Why don't they add Vermeer balers they are alsome
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

The op is asking about a McHale fusion, a baler/wrapper combi which worked very well in fs15, made by SamNModding. It sounds like someone has made an unofficial convert of it, which hasn't thoroughly tested it, or couldn't get it working and released it anyway.
Sorry op, I wouldn't know where to start with fixing it, I'd suggest trying to contact SamN, and see if he's working on it or willing to help you out.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:06 am Why don't they add Vermeer balers they are alsome
This isn't a request thread. And they don't have the license.
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

Hairy Bob wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am The op is asking about a McHale fusion, a baler/wrapper combi which worked very well in fs15, made by SamNModding. It sounds like someone has made an unofficial convert of it, which hasn't thoroughly tested it, or couldn't get it working and released it anyway.
Sorry op, I wouldn't know where to start with fixing it, I'd suggest trying to contact SamN, and see if he's working on it or willing to help you out.
Yes! This was originally made by SamNmodding i downloaded it because there were no other McHale balers (Fusion 2 or 3) out there for FS17. I've never modded before but thought that looking at some other mods might give me a Clue. I were never to share the mod after (ofc due to it not being mine to release).

I'll contact SamN (Y)
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:39 pm Calm down Ford, that wasnt really a request. :biggrin2:
:lol: :lol:
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Nybyggarn

Post by Nybyggarn »

So for all that's wondering. SamNModding is acctually working on his own convert. He has some tweeks left so we'll se when he is done! (For all that wonder, he seems to be a really polite and nice guy!)