Moving Tools Problem

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FLusty94

Moving Tools Problem

Post by FLusty94 »

Hi guys,

Im making a tractor with ic etc, have taken it back into maya and have done what I wanted etc, separated all the meshes for the arms for front and rear 3 point, the 2 main arms and the cylinders, i believe i have referenced them correctly in the xml as new moving tools, and have even put them in the default giants indexes for the hydraulics on the ingame xmls. "0>9>xx" etc but nothing works, the rear main arms lift up an attachment, but the cylinders and 2 main arms don't move,

also with the front pickup the arms stay as one unit whilst rotating instead of splitting the arms off from the bottom plate to be rotated together but individually and is miles out of alignment, ill try and attach a video to describe what i mean.

someone please help me as i can't submit this to modhub until this error is fixed as it will attach things but doesn't look right.

any help is appreciated and in the mean time i'll try get a video, by all means it WILL NOT be HD as my computer is a potatoe for things like this...

thanks guys.

Youtube link to a video describing the problem

https://youtu.be/-y_tLuTsMAM
Dogface

Re: Moving Tools Problem

Post by Dogface »

Maybe the referenceNode is in the wrong place for the front pickup arms?