Spectacle Island

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FordFarmer97

Re: Spectacle Island

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Widen Bridge Hmm, seems legit. Didn't notice that
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
derbauer1

Post by derbauer1 »

Super Map wo kann ich bei den schafen gras abkippen ,bekomme immer gesagt Gras wird hier nicht angenommen
markare

Post by markare »

There should be 2 troughs 1 for water 1 for grass. If it doesn't go in one try the other one
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Nice map. But not my cuppa tea. Too much hassle getting ur equipment home.
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Had an issue with the Hockerling Allrounder Cultivator (?). On buying it and going to collect it, it is balancing on its hitch. You have to do a Reset to attach it to a tractor as attaching on the ship causes problems. This happens on Xbox and PS4. I can upload a picture of a screenshot if necessary.

Overall enjoying the map, having cleared all the fields on the Farm island, the clearing up being made easier by the stump grinder/plough unit being able to completely remove a tree (seemed best with the Liebherr Wheel Loader).
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I have now removed over 2400 trees!! I lost interest in getting money for them after about three loads. By then I had two wind turbines (one from selling all the equipment and starting cheap and the other from the nuggets), so money wasn’t really an issue.

It would be nice if the odd bush etc wasn’t there as they aren’t removable. Playing on PS4. At least they don’t affect the crops.

I must be up to about 100 hours on the map so far.

Used a couple of ramps to get over (literally) the first tricky bit on the road to the main far (the bit with the logs for the right hand wheels).

Had issues with a wide plough as it proved aggravating on the long bridge as it was only marginally narrower. Eventually coaxed it onto a trailer sideways.
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

Bought the excavator and the log grapple the other day. When i went to get them off the ship, the grapple was below the ship surface with only the attach points sticking through. I tried to hook up but it was stuck on the other side. I tried buying another one, same thing happened. So i just started trying to get it unstuck. I ended up pulling the back of the tracks in the air and started rotating the cab. This made the tracks rotate and the excavator to start flailing around. It took me 20 minutes but it finally popped free.
Playing on PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ You could've just reset it, the reset point is just a little ways from the ship
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

See I didn't know that. I have never used the reset before. I assumed if I reset something that it would go back to the place where it spawned.
Playing on PS4
SomeFarmer

Post by SomeFarmer »

Just be aware that doing a reset on a trailer or seeder will lose its contents
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Did anybody noticed that the trigger on the sheep food trough is a bit inside the pen?
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lindydanny wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:36 pmAnyone notice the BGA plant's bunker silo "leaks" on one side? I lost about 25kl of chaff before I noticed.
Sadly, the same happens with the cow silage bunker.
PS5 / FS22
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

OK....I just downloaded this map and it is awesome. I like the separate islands and how there are a good amount of fields that need cleared prior to planting.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This map is another world. So much fun to play and to watch the scenery. I've done pretty spectacular things on my fields :biggrin2:
If I remember, I will post the pics tomorrow.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I love spectacle island.. though the 'Road of Death' kind of gets annoying sometimes.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10