t0xic0m BioBeltz snow blower

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
TacoFarmer

Re: t0xic0m BioBeltz snow blower

Post by TacoFarmer »

And its still a better loading wagon than the loading wagon.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
W1der

Post by W1der »

I noticed that in some areas the unload here function will be deactivated and needs to be pressed again if it "runs empty".
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:06 pm
redglasses wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:56 am I'm in love, this thing is beautiful, it works sooo well.
cr41g_1965 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 pm ^^^ well that makes no sense at all...what would be the point... pretty sure you are just guessing....as someone who has used their own snowblower IRL extensively in the last week I'm pretty sure I have never seen a reversing auger snowblower in my life...
I dont know about you but lots of snow blowers move the snow to the middle of the box, then up and into the chute.
did you even read my original post... you just said what I did originally... the auger as it runs on the mod does NOT do that.... it would run snow to the outside of the box NOT the centre....
Of course I read your first post which seemed confusing to me, I'll have to take another look at the model to be for sure :biggrin2:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer