Man trucks?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Patrick73

Man trucks?

Post by Patrick73 »

Nobody noticed these yet?
fenixguy

Re: Man trucks?

Post by fenixguy »

For real! They're not showing up on the website and I'm not on the xbox at the moment. Anyone gave them a go yet?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Posted it on the mods in testing thread and it's live!!
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

The big 1 with flatish tipper. When u turn the rear wheels also turn but theres some ghost ones that stay straight. Ull see what i mean if you take a look.
JCBman21

Post by JCBman21 »

Love these things they even have dashboard lighting, although a couple of issues, the picture shows the 1 with the tipper in white and it only comes in red (small thing) and other tipper 1 the picture shows straps holding liquid fert pallets and there is no straps also the textures on the truck itself is a off but the other two look great
Playing on PS4
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

They slipped in while i was downloading Gorale map.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
ROBB2982

Post by ROBB2982 »

I would like to see the option to change the colour of the cab unit on the tippers and on the long wheelbase I would like to see an option to drop the sides for loading small equipment like buckets easier other than that they are great trucks
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

The original MAN truck has a PTO.
The new ones do not.

The Nokian tires look awesome!
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Ntw1986 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm The big 1 with flatish tipper. When u turn the rear wheels also turn but theres some ghost ones that stay straight. Ull see what i mean if you take a look.

You mean that only the back wheel of the rear wheels turn? That's how it is in real life.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Azfoor wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm
Ntw1986 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm The big 1 with flatish tipper. When u turn the rear wheels also turn but theres some ghost ones that stay straight. Ull see what i mean if you take a look.

You mean that only the back wheel of the rear wheels turn? That's how it is in real life.
In the United States the back axle in a tandem doesn't turn. On most trucks here if there are more than 2 axles under the back, the front axle or axles turn. Also here the rear axles are both on the ground unless they are specially ordered to only have a single drive axle. The exception to this is a trash truck. It usually has three rear axles and the rearmost axle is not a drive axle and it can be raised and lowered and will turn when the truck turns. It also is usually a single tire not a dual.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

^ Just buy the truck and look at the rear wheels when turned. There is an extra static wheel on the steering axle that does not move. It causes the turning tire to clip into it looking like the wheel and tire are folded in half. It is a bug.
PS4 Farmer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I like the semi variant because of the ability of throwing the extra axle on, I've wanted that for so long
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Westworld Host

Post by Westworld Host »

When I looked at this truck I noticed the tire thing, but when i raised and then re lowered the rear axle it didnt happen again.

Only things I dont like about this pack is the textures on the flat tipper truck and the trucks seems ever so slightly smaller then the in game MAN
-Xbox one X
-Just a synthetic android escapee running a farm, nothing unusual here *thumbsup* :hi:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^I think its just shorter, maybe smaller tires or something
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I set my 3 axle truck to have fixed double wheels on the rear axle (PS4 haven’t tried Xbox yet). Having two different types of spare wheel looked odd as all the truck wheels are the same. Being able to delete the centre axle would be good considering its capacity and a small maintenance reduction, as I prefer the low sides.

My only real complaint is the maintenance of the 580 compared to the 480.