Mod suggestion for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
KavanaghFarms19

Mod suggestion for console

Post by KavanaghFarms19 »

Hello everyone long time FS player, first post. So clearly I am a console player and I know that Giants can’t put out something they don’t have the license agreements too, but why can’t they take the lizard pick up and make it a dually with a 5th wheel? Also gooseneck trailer would be nice. Like I said I’m not looking for name brand trucks but at least a pick up the doesn’t drag on the ground when you put a trailer on. This has probably been talked about before but I lost patience.
TacoFarmer

Re: Mod suggestion for console

Post by TacoFarmer »

KavanaghFarms19 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:30 am Hello everyone long time FS player, first post. So clearly I am a console player and I know that Giants can’t put out something they don’t have the license agreements too, but why can’t they take the lizard pick up and make it a dually with a 5th wheel? Also gooseneck trailer would be nice. Like I said I’m not looking for name brand trucks but at least a pick up the doesn’t drag on the ground when you put a trailer on. This has probably been talked about before but I lost patience.
Because they dont like us.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
KavanaghFarms19

And also make all the trailers tie everything down not just pallets. A little realism for console players would be nice!
ccbarbour

Post by ccbarbour »

Can someone please make a utility flatbed trailer for the pickup trucks? Use a skid steer trailer as a model or deckover or something. I am a console player and would love to see something like this, hopefully someone else has the same interests.
Hottopgroundhog

Post by Hottopgroundhog »

Hello I would like to suggest this tractor mod for Xbox one console https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017 if it is possible that would be awesome to play with
KavanaghFarms19

ccbarbour wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:36 pm Can someone please make a utility flatbed trailer for the pickup trucks? Use a skid steer trailer as a model or deckover or something. I am a console player and would love to see something like this, hopefully someone else has the same interests.
I agree, I’m looking for realism as much as possible and as soon as you attach these tri axles to the pick up the back end drags and forget about putting anything on the trailer!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

My utility trailer is in testing currently. Also, use this thread to post mod requests
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
KavanaghFarms19

Smith Modding wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:50 am My utility trailer is in testing currently. Also, use this thread to post mod requests
Hey bud so I just looked at your trailer and it looks amazing! I really hope it finally passes, I would be very happy to see a quality trailer that doesn’t weigh the lizard pick up down! Good luck with everything!!!
barrington24

Post by barrington24 »

I would really like to see these mods make it to console More realistic mods all of them, gearbox mod and real smoke mod. Farming sim would be perfect on consoles or and a mod that let time run when not playing the game because i like to play 24 day season at real time :biggrin2:
Winter is coming #Seasons mod :biggrin2: :coolnew: :geeknew: :ugeek: :geek:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Not gonna happen.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

JCB tractor update would be a good addition