Snow Blower Mod Issue

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Battousaid1

Re: Snow Blower Mod Issue

Post by Battousaid1 »

t0xic0m wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:58 pm I know the issues, but i can´t fix this (Main Game Mechanism) .

The best way to play with the Mod is: 1. Slow Down, 7-10Kph 2. Use the Speed Limiter. I can play one hour without any problem, if u play with the Speed Limiter u have alot of time when the Blower turn off to reactivate.
I have seen alot of YT Videos from the Mod, i can say i never tested like this. :shock: FS is Arcade gameplay but my Mods are tested with "realistic" gameplay, thats my Problem...
I'm planning for fs 19 only simple things -> easy to use, Standart Vehicles.
I use this mod all the time. I use a lot of your logging mods as we don’t have that many on consoles thank you for the great mods and hope to see more logging mods from you
Ps4 player
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I`m loving this - not using it for snow at all - loading silage from the bunker, collecting straw / grass at 20mph. I no its not realistic but it helps speed up some jobs.
leeorydiem1982

Post by leeorydiem1982 »

Simply attach a tipper/trailer and position hose towards it. Problem solved. PLUS, trailer catches snow making for quick and easy removal and dumping of snow. :coolnew: