Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Milkman85

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by Milkman85 »

Would love to see some Kinze planters! Anything from 16row-36 would be nice.
Virtual farming since FS2011
Currently on PS5
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

i play amerikan scale farmin so servise truck would be awesome...ou and i play console
usualbubba

Post by usualbubba »

I agree with protolit we need more pickup trucks and trucks in general and i would also like to see more utvs like the gator and mahindra
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:52 pm
AntonUK wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:45 pm
Drmattymd wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:27 pm

No license for ford
Having the Ford licence would also give us pick up trucks etc. Hopefully Giants get this soon :coolnew:
It's new Holland now, butbthey need ask them first
If you are saying that ford still owns New Holland, they dont, Ford-New Holland was sold to Fiat in 1991. Ford told them to stop using the Ford-New Holland brand name and logo by the year 2000. It then changed to New Holland. It would be awesome if Ford still owned New Holland and that we could get Ford licenses easier. But thats not the case.
Eamon.b

Post by Eamon.b »

I wold love to see the massey ferguson old generation mod back favorite thing to do on ballin craig as use that pack with he trailed forager great craic
FarmerGary

Post by FarmerGary »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have a John Deere 4440? And on console please. Also some new american maps
Monkeythebucky

Post by Monkeythebucky »

a John Deere Z500 Series Zero-Turn Mower or a John Deere S240 Lawn Mower
DatboiSpeedy

Post by DatboiSpeedy »

How about some more John Deere mods... preferably classic John Deere tractors, like the 4020, 4440, 6030, etc. (for the console)
DatboiSpeedy

Post by DatboiSpeedy »

Also, you would think companies would wantto work with farming simulator to allow them to use their products... it allows fans of such companies to express and show their loyalty to those companies. To the younger kids who play farming simulator, it could introduce them to those companies. I just don’t get it...
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

LokiThe12B wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 am Agreed with the above, a working pallet autoload mod.

Not sure how to get into contact with the bales autoload guys, but I imagine that could be modified to work. A semi trailer with bale/pallet autoload would be amazing!
this discussion has been had before, and i don't see it for console unless giants adds a script to the game for it, due to the current scripts only working for grass, hay and straw, that is what i have been told, however we just got an auto load pallet for eggs which was said couldn't be done either, so who knows!
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Autoloading can be done using the script that the bale trailers use and some creative thinking (I'm pretty sure that's how they did it in FS17)
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This thread is new to me so dont know if it has been mentioned before (too many pages to read through sorry) and I dont know if any modders are watching this thread but, I remember in fs17 there was a mod shed which could be expanded in all kinds of different directions. I never used it. I wanna see something similar to this but instead for the animal pens, would this be possible?? So that upon placing or after its been placed we could stretch out the pasture in different directions. And maybe even have a couple options for where to place manure and slurry pit.. I am a console player so would be interested in this for console ofc.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:36 pm
DatboiSpeedy wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:25 pm Also, you would think companies would wantto work with farming simulator to allow them to use their products... it allows fans of such companies to express and show their loyalty to those companies. To the younger kids who play farming simulator, it could introduce them to those companies. I just don’t get it...
what are you talking about?
I think he means he wants more equipment generally
Venom918

Post by Venom918 »

The International Harvester pack from FS17. Add the 1967 Farmall 544 Row Crop Tractor to round it out. Someone said there might be licensing issues but if I’m right Case owns the right to IH so that should cover everything. I don’t want to have to buy an older version of the game to get that mod. Even then I don’t think it has the particular model i want. Hopefully it gets ported over to fs19 soon maybe with the Farmsll 544 added
Bewc

Post by Bewc »

A russian legend K700 would be nice to see *thumbsup*