Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
juf.de

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by juf.de »

Oh my suggenstions were to create a not realistic GEO mod to get sugar cane and snow on the same map, as this wouldn't work IRL probably.
Toggleable wouldn't work that well due to all those custom/modded fruittypes on PC.
That's why i used those rather unrealistic examples of possible geo mod "locations". ;-)
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
garyst

Post by garyst »

^^ over here in louisiana where alot of sugarcane is grown we had it snow twice during cane harvest this past winter so it is possible juf.de, even though it is very rare and doesn't happen too often.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

well today i learned something new then, thanks for the input garyst
@lefe1: there you go, just take louisiana as location.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
JamP

Post by JamP »

Or in South Brazil GEO

Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh thats a nice video, if only the ingame sugar cane would look like that ...
With southern Brazil do you mean Rio Grande do sul?
Playing on PC
Mitch84

Post by Mitch84 »

Hi guys, I really like to role play in the respect of buying new equipment and loading it up and transporting back to the farm. My issue is that there are no low loaders for trucks that are wide enough to take some of the bigger equipment...except the Oshkosh Package by: CraigRock, t0xic0m, V8Bolle. Or the Transport Container 4000/H by: Blacksheep Modding. I would be truly appreciative if some one could make a Drake 8x5 Swingwing and 8x2 Dolly with the ability to widen the deck similar to the extendable lowloader that comes with the game. That's how we move heavy equipment in Oz. https://draketrailers.com/swingwing
Rowanaudi

Post by Rowanaudi »

Hello all.
I would very much like to see the long boom on the liebherr, if I am on a hump I'll be a few meters boom short if the hump is 4 meters high.
Sorry for the bad english i did us google translate.
Toomuchfarming

Post by Toomuchfarming »

Hello all.
I would very much like to see the SX 210 ITRunner, SX 210 Twinstar Bale Truck, Pickup Triple Pack, Lizard SingleCab and Lizard Pickup TT. i love the game and would like to see those mods on the console.
Slettebak51

Post by Slettebak51 »

I would like to the New Holland t9 smart track
Slettebak51

Post by Slettebak51 »

Chopstraw, nh t9 smarttrax, larger seeder and planter, and follow me, and gps
GeneralKaishi

Post by GeneralKaishi »

*thumbsup* :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
BrandonTheRed wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:18 am I'd really like to have some sort of Dually Pickup with an option for being able to tow a gooseneck trailer. PLUS it would be nice to tow heavier loads in general without the suspension bottoming out. Even the Lizard trucks would work as a base.

Another option is also being able to lock vehicles down to a trailer or objects in general. Not sure if this would even work for console.
I agree with ths statement, would make consoles more realistic.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Nah land-rover is where it's at. The tie downs they had problems in development stage
FarmingLife

Post by FarmingLife »

Hi:

I would very much like a sowing machine that is somewhere between 6 and 8 meters that allows for direct planting and also fertilizes.
I have 60 chickens, a few horses, and 50 head of baldies in the middle of nowhere North Carolina.
LWolf27

Post by LWolf27 »

Any way to get a new holland haybine , rake and tedder from the70s or later that will work with the lower horsepower masseys? Love to see older equipment that is still used with the thousands of small dairy farms that are near me here in the northeast usa.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

LWolf27 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:35 pm Any way to get a new holland haybine , rake and tedder from the70s or later that will work with the lower horsepower masseys? Love to see older equipment that is still used with the thousands of small dairy farms that are near me here in the northeast usa.
There is some older hay equipment in BSM’s Massey Ferguson pack.