Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
FordFarmer97

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by FordFarmer97 »

#1: Pretty sure licensing doesn't allow this

#2: Can't do anything here, it's just how the game engine works

#3: Not sure what you mean

#4: Not possible, a game engine limitation

#5: Horses are in FS19

#6: Not possible, would need outside scripts to work
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Weebles2015 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:43 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:52 pm
IIxDEFECTSxII wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:23 pm I would like to see dually truck with descent horsepower with a goose neck trailer attachment. Just feel lacking in the game is trucks that can actually haul equipment around. Whats the verdict on something like this comming to game?
Smith and Booker were working on better pickups. Smith has a WIP thread top of the nodding section. Booker has facebook page I forget if it's bookerbandit or banditbooker nodding.
Can you link it?
its at the top of the modding section
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Rwfrazerjr

Console Request

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

I have a request for any modders, specifically the groups that have made vehicles.

I know brands are an issue when putting things in for consoles but could somebody please submit the following for consoles.

-Small to large dump trucks
-One ton pickups (and a gooseneck trailer)
-If there is a mod available for a truck to take a plow, that too would be great.
We recently got the ability for the Terra Variant to take hook lift items. Any other tippers or even the stackable log beds would be great.
-Love having sale point mods, anymore of those would be great.
-w
-We've had a few tracked tractors but only the Massey has been able to take a front loader and none can take blades (or any front attachments). So this is another request.
-Dont know if the attachments for excavators are interchangeable or if it's available. Looking for a tree processor for the Liebherr excavators, one that will strip and cut, particularly one that can give me logs 12 or 14 meters (full size trees give me only logs).
-We have almost no equipment for potatoes and nothing mid sized for beats.

For map makers
-Would love to see a map with a lot of logging but not just logging. A place with some fields (American based) but allow you to log and then create fields in those areas. Since we can't alter maps I've gone and present maps with additional sell points and planted close to 3000 trees so you have to work those areas if you want the fields or to expand fields. It's good but I'd like to have the ability to buy land that is not ready to farm until it's cleared.

One last request that goes with all of this. Please, PLEASE keep the assigned shop points low, especially for objects, sell points, etc. Don't know if it's modders or Giants that set them but please stop giving us tractors that are nearly 30 points. Objects a like sell points shouldn't even count against shop points or for that matter cost us money.

I personally do a lot of logging as you can see but am happy with anything. Mods have been a bit slow recently for consoles. There are a lot out there that I know with brand changes (to Lizard I guess) could easily be converted to help us out.

I will be modding again with 19. I never got into modding farm Sim games but have been modding since the mid 90s, mostly racing games adding new classes and tracks. I finally have a PC again that will handle the software but I have two sons and in order to play online with them and my brother, that's why I only play on consoles now. If there are any modding teams that are looking for help, I'm very interested in learning. (I'm 40 years old and have experience with professional 3d software like Rhino 3d and some 3d studio max, please contact me).

Edit don_apple: moved form german section into existing console mod requests thread in english section.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

There's 3 logging maps that you can make your fields. The ropa dlc has beat and potato harvesters. And the points in the shop depends on how detailed they are
XBOX/ FS22
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

and pacific inlet is getting cows
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Mikap

Post by Mikap »

An autoloader for logs.
Rwfrazerjr

Post by Rwfrazerjr »

I know about the logging maps that have the ability to add some fields. I'm referring to a farming map with more areas for logging. Eastern US, Appalachian area, western PA etc.

See pictures on the Facebook group "Virtual Farmers of America". It will show what I mean with expanding current fields.

I also know the Ropa pack has a potato harvester in it, it's the same size pretty much as the in game. I've seen some info and there appears to be something similar to the Holmes beet harvester with much greater width than what we have now. I wasn't sure what all was available on PC.

I appreciate responses. Is there any help out there for getting some trucks for us? Thanks guys.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Mikap wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:14 am An autoloader for logs.
Not possible, needs outside scripts which can't happen
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
markare

Post by markare »

There are auto loaders for other items. So a log collector is possible
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The only script for auto loading implemented in the game is the one for the bales, so in theory other bale loaders can be added, but autoloaders for trees is another topic and you can't just switch from bales to trees with the implemented script. Otherwise we wouldn't have the UAL script as a standart autoloadscript in all these mods.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Hooklift solid fertilizer spreader,or a Holmer solid fertilizer spreader would be awesome.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

BEASTBOMB539

Post by BEASTBOMB539 »

When will the update 1.2.0.0 for the "man agrotruck pack for consoles" mod be available for Xbox one???
BEASTBOMB539

Post by BEASTBOMB539 »

And will you add the Case 721F wheel loader to consoles cause all it is a edit to new Holland w170c and I want it because a few of my dad's workers who are my friends and my dad drives it
BEASTBOMB539

Post by BEASTBOMB539 »

Can you add a euro 3 daf cf 85.340 8x4 hookloader too with itrunner compatibility please
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

BEASTBOMB539 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:31 am When will the update 1.2.0.0 for the "man agrotruck pack for consoles" mod be available for Xbox one???
It probably won't.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.