Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Skullblits

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by Skullblits »

Yeah. But with a bigger working width 16 foot would be cool
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

What about a Case dozer
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

What about a Massey Ferguson 2805? Just sweeten the Massey collection... Or could they add more options to the Lizard sx 210 Twinstar like; tandem axles and hooklift support? I know adding certain mods requires licenses and scripts. But with everyones elses 2 cents I figured I would just request to add to what's already available. Out of all the trucks the Twinstar is make favorite, just wish it had tandem axles instead of being bobbed. And the Old Massey Ferguson are by far the best collection just a few more ponies from a MF 2805 would complete it.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Who was it that was working on the mod for another pickup with gooseneck trailers? I read on one of the other mod requests?
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

These are mod requests for XB1 right?
Zflugum

Post by Zflugum »

Jballak9197 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:16 am Who was it that was working on the mod for another pickup with gooseneck trailers? I read on one of the other mod requests?
Smith modding is doing the truck classic tractors is working on the trailer although I haven't seen anything on either one in a while I hope they haven't given up
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Are there any new American maps in the makings for xb1? I've been hoping for one that is spread out like American Outback but based in the midwest and a good variety of smaller fields without the mountainous terrain like Goldcrest. Lots of snow in the winter. The modern gas stations and store. I like the hills of Goldcrest but the rocky terrain just gets annoying sometimes.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Are there any new American maps in the makings for xb1? I've been hoping for one that is spread out like American Outback but based in the midwest and a good variety of smaller fields without the mountainous terrain like Goldcrest. Lots of snow in the winter. The modern gas stations and store. I like the hills of Goldcrest but the rocky terrain just gets annoying sometimes.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Zflugum wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:26 am
Jballak9197 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:16 am Who was it that was working on the mod for another pickup with gooseneck trailers? I read on one of the other mod requests?
Smith modding is doing the truck classic tractors is working on the trailer although I haven't seen anything on either one in a while I hope they haven't given up
They're both still being worked on.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Jballak9197 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:10 am What about a Massey Ferguson 2805? Just sweeten the Massey collection... Or could they add more options to the Lizard sx 210 Twinstar like; tandem axles and hooklift support? I know adding certain mods requires licenses and scripts. But with everyones elses 2 cents I figured I would just request to add to what's already available. Out of all the trucks the Twinstar is make favorite, just wish it had tandem axles instead of being bobbed. And the Old Massey Ferguson are by far the best collection just a few more ponies from a MF 2805 would complete it.
Massey would be cool. Modders couldn't do the Twinstar deal because Giants doesn't allow appearance edits of in-game models on console
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
Zflugum

Post by Zflugum »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 am
Zflugum wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:26 am
They're both still being worked on.
Great to hear the new Man truck pack is holding me over for now but I still check the mod hub every time I get on hoping to see that s650 and a gooseneck to pull with it lol
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Yeah, it'll be nice when they're ready
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

What about making the Legende 850 turning radius a little better? I drive Semi for a living hauling Feed for Cargill and my truck is a set up like the 850 Legende, but The turning radius should be loke the Legende 950. Just without the sleeper.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ You'll have to ask Bsm there.
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Rodburner92

Post by Rodburner92 »

Jballak9197 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 am What about making the Legende 850 turning radius a little better? I drive Semi for a living hauling Feed for Cargill and my truck is a set up like the 850 Legende, but The turning radius should be loke the Legende 950. Just without the sleeper.

They are working on a future update for that now it'll come out soon