Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
woodsy3344

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by woodsy3344 »

Is the liscence different for older IH stuff than the case IH we have now? Just thought since we have case IH we could get international harvester or farmall. I dont know how licensing works but new holland bought out case IH so its CNH now. Maybe doesn't matter.
Rage

Post by Rage »

A bigger sugarcane harvester with a tank like ones on pC that are Grimme potatoe harvesters but work for sugar cane with a much bigger header like 12 m
Ihawaiian4life

Post by Ihawaiian4life »

Hoping For An Actual Street Sweeping Truck Or Garbage Truck In FS19 For My Public Works Ideas
JimmyD911GT

Post by JimmyD911GT »

An excavator to level and clear areas to build on. Possibly JCB or Volvo. Rock truck too would be cool.
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

I just want a nicer pickup truck than what's in the base game lol
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

I would like to see a little more equipment for John Deere what the game included is beautiful and awesome however they're just missing some older tractors I'd love to see a 4630, 2755, 5200, 7610, 6400 and I'd love to see a John Deere skid steer like a 313 and since the game has the T9 quadtrac and m900 I'd love to see a 9630
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Jballak9197 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:45 am Are there any new American maps in the makings for xb1? I've been hoping for one that is spread out like American Outback but based in the midwest and a good variety of smaller fields without the mountainous terrain like Goldcrest. Lots of snow in the winter. The modern gas stations and store. I like the hills of Goldcrest but the rocky terrain just gets annoying sometimes.
The place you are asking for would be like Indiana or Illinois type land were you could have river bottom field or Sandy ground
Cwd44

Post by Cwd44 »

I’d like to see the lizard 3400 with different options. Such as a flatbed with a gooseneck hitch and preferably a 4x4 option, something with a little more ground clearance. I also think it would be convenient if there was a transfer tank on the flatbed for filling your equipment. Just a all around useful farm truck would be nice.
JD_Farmer95

Post by JD_Farmer95 »

I would like to see older tractors like,
JD 6920s
JD 6830
Or older
Thanks
Alex_Jagger

Post by Alex_Jagger »

Fs19 mod suggestion, land-rover lookalike and some older John deere mods for console and pc? We've wanted John deere for ages may as well enjoy some mods of the new brand!
- Alex_Jagger :)
SolidRizzo420

Post by SolidRizzo420 »

They say we can’t have a Land Rover mod for consoles due to licensing But why can’t they change the name to lizard like they done for the Ifor Williams trailer and over mods so please could someone look in to it’s as not a proper farm or farmer with out it lol😁😁
bluecoller81

Post by bluecoller81 »

Some american implements. JD or Case disc or maybe a anhydrous toolbar look alike. Liquid fertilizer injector. Front fold planters...kinze or JD. A 1990ccs would be awesome as well.
Leotche

Post by Leotche »

Good night ! Is it possible to create the Midwest Horizon map for PS4?
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Maybe some smaller grain bins? Like 25,000-50,000 litres. Grain type specific? Bins that can only be filled by a Auger or belt system? I know not many use this thread as to many demand. This was more of just a idea I thought of, so I just figured I post it.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

There is two things i miss in FS games:
A truck trunk (not sure if i speeled it right):
A loading plataform for cargo loading on trucks.
I know we may use more bulk products and so it's natural to have alot of bulk carriers. But when i'm loading pallets i have to use flatbed trucks only and i miss a good trunk truck such this one in the pic:. https://images.app.goo.gl/LoiMC6Kx8ePMPZDEA
A loading plataform could be used to load the pallets inside the trunk and or over the flatbed.
It is basicaly a ramp with a mediun size concrete base to match the truck's height.
Basically, a trunk truck is a flat bed with walls and doors so i can't imagine that's too hard for our talented modders... Though, what i know about modfing? Nothing lol.
Well, it's my suggestion anyway. Pallets and general cargo would be perctly loaded in a truck like that haha.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One