Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
I like console mods

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by I like console mods »

Add some fishing boats, camper trailers, winches and some fords, dodges and chevys to the console mods
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ That won't happen, boats have outside scripts and Chevy, dodge and Ford aren't licensed.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Just out of curiosity, I know branding and scripting are major issue for making mods but how come John Deere and ford tractors come out on pc when they don’t come out for consoles?
jonathan99

Post by jonathan99 »

I want to know when oxygen David is bringing out his Oakfield Farm on console and the goweil LT master and the class tractors for console and manual attaching mod for console too and the follow me mod for console too and the art mechanic terrain boxy for console too and the bale storage and the wool storage and the map Owner for console too please thank you so much.
From
Jonathan muchmore
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Seeing how all but the map has outside scripts from the base game that they won't come to console. Only the map will
XBOX/ FS22
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Wolfbane wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 pm Just out of curiosity, I know branding and scripting are major issue for making mods but how come John Deere and ford tractors come out on pc when they don’t come out for consoles?
Because the rules for the Windows and macOS versions of the game with regards to modding are a lot less strict with regards to licensing or additional functionality (scripts) since neither Sony and Microsoft have to approve the mods.

Simply speaking for the Windows and macOS Versions Giants can decide themselves what get's published on the ModHub, whereas for the consoles Sony and Microsoft make that decision.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Ok, thank you for answering my question!
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

I would also like to see these mods On consoles but I’m sure their not their for a reason.
Tractor lad

Mods for Xbox one

Post by Tractor lad »

Hi is there any modders on here who can make John Deere and ford tractors for console as I'd really like to have them in the game and disappointed that they have not yet been added.

Edit don_apple: moved from 'WIP Mods' to the 'Console mod requests' thread.'WIP mods' should not be used for requesting mods.
Jamiephilips23

Re: Mods for Xbox one

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Tractor lad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm Hi is there any modders on here who can make John Deere and ford tractors for console as I'd really like to have them in the game and disappointed that they have not yet been added.

Edit don_apple: moved from 'WIP Mods' to the 'Console mod requests' thread.'WIP mods' should not be used for requesting mods.
Read up a few posts buddy!! Unless GIANTS get the licence to bring it to ps/Xbox! I hope this helps!
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

These mods all have scripts that are restricted by Sony/Microsoft so they won’t be coming. The Toyota is an unlicensed brand, again restricted by Sony/Microsoft and Oakfield I think is coming but it will be a stripped down version without additional crop types and/or scripts
Tractor lad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:14 pm Hi is there any modders on here who can make John Deere and ford tractors for console as I'd really like to have them in the game and disappointed that they have not yet been added.
Again these are unlicensed brands and won’t be on consoles
PS4
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Can someone make more CASE IH equipment? Thanks to all of the modders who are making mods, keep up the good work! *thumbsup*
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Also would it be possible to have a trailer that auto loads/unloads seed, fertilizer bags like the auto load bales?
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

abrahamslinkons wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:16 am
abrahamslinkons wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:09 am Is that possible to convert IHC pack? Since we already have CASE 1445 XL the copyright should be okay right?
I would love to see these tractors on console, especially the Internationals!
Xbox One