Console mod requests #2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
blackiecat

Re: Console mod requests #2

Post by blackiecat »

Don't know if its been asked for but can someone make a mod that speeds up every thing with wheels or track on, you can alter the xml files but its a bit hit and miss, there is speed up 123 but it wasn't much good when I tried it 5 -10 mph will do
RoAn05t

Post by RoAn05t »

A liebherr a 914 excavator would be nice 👍🏻
Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
Glangfeldt82

Post by Glangfeldt82 »

I would like a new workshop for console. The current ones aren’t as realistic In Northern America. A steel building with cement floors lights multiple garage doors, an office. Or maybe customizable pole barn buildings if that is even possible?
ronisouthmoor

Post by ronisouthmoor »

Can we have the Lely Juno 150 like we did on FS17 but for FS19 on the consoles please? :)
Mrbossman808

Post by Mrbossman808 »

I would like to see a large John deere or case plow 12m or more. The ones we have now take to long on maps like welker farms
chh997

Post by chh997 »

I don't know if this is a dumb thing to ask, but there has not been any finnish style maps on console. Not in any of the Fs games. That would be nice to have. I've seen some pretty nice and playable finnish maps on pc, and was thinking if those are possible to get to consoles too.
Also a lawnmover would be awesome to get rid of the lawn around your farmhouse etc. Also ( I don't know what it is called in english ) that mover that you use to clean roadsides. Those mods would add some extra work, when you are waiting for your crops to grow etc.

Sorry for my english, I've tried my best!
Mrbossman808

Post by Mrbossman808 »

I would like old john deere mods
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Agreed. Example: the 4000s from the 60s and 70s like a 4230, 4250 and so on. Driven them IRL and they are a blast. Also, Jd 8000s from 1995-2010. We run multiple on the farm and bringing them into FS19 would be a dream come true!!!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!