Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

last edit: 16.01.2018

Here are the english place to discuss my new project

more Infos: http://www.its-schiffswerft.de/html/itsi.html

We start with a little package to unberstand the basics of the multiloader. The pack will increase in periodic interval of 2 weeks... if all goes smoothly :-)

FAQ:

STATIC vs FLOAT

Why? there are 2 important properties, but the physics and game mechanic prevents to implement this properties in one configuration.

Introduction
All front-attachments can configurate as STATIC or FLOAT.
After attaching you can see the configuration in the multiloader Display
To activate the FLOAT-Modus the tool must be lowered like a cultivator or other 3point attachment

Pros of the STATIC configuration: The loader arm is more stable and accurate
- best configuration to transport palettes and bales
- no visual failure of the Teleskop arm

Pros of the FLOAT configuration: Attachments can lower like a 3-point. So the tools can perfectly follow the ground.
- Shovels - Clean pickup from the ground, in rough terrain too.
- no front lift up and loosing steering control
Last edited by ImpTS on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lefe1

Re: FEEDBACK: ITSI-Project

Post by lefe1 »

Thank you very much. In the video how do you lift 2 square bales I have four w-35+ weights plus a one W-150-AT still can't lift 2 bales. and I do see you are making the other tools Thanks
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

The actual package contains only the Klitsi. This loader is not really strong enough to handle bales.
The next release should come end of the next week and contains the bigger Flitsi with the basic tools.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thank You Very much . Looking forward to the rest of it. Have a great day and keep up the great work
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Need a Bitsi Spider with a water spout. LOL
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
jbordelon

Post by jbordelon »

I haven't used it yet, but initial feedback is it looks really cool! As soon as I get home, its going to replace my ugly red and black forklift. :-p
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Yes all Skidsteer-tools can plug. But most of them to big or to heavy.
I think the most interesting Skidsteer tool is at moment the Stumpcutter.

And you can plug all 3-Point attachments too. But they are to big and to heavy too ;-)
I think the most interesting 3-Point tool is at moment the TajFun Winch of the contest.
GeneralWayne

Post by GeneralWayne »

It's a very nice mod, but I think it needs as it says on you'r website, a small trailer for it, maybe a small grass trailer and a small tool trailer and a forest trailer. It needs a transport trailer for cars aswell. Love the way with the float stuff, really works well. I think it also needs a cab version with door and window, openable of course and maybe a retro version, the cab looks a bit to modern perhaps, it's just an idea of course. Color selecable chair would be very nice to, it's just personal preferences.
Otherwise a very nice loader and something I've been looking forward to, to have on FS17. 5 stars easy from me! (knowing that there will be a bigger version)
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

It reminds of avant and it is a nice little machine but the camera could be better and the way it automaticly stops is weird. Still a nice mod
I like tractors and stuff :d
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Avant is one of the 2 relevant real manufacturer of multiloaders. The other is Multi-One.
And I work on a solution for problems with the drive physic. The main problem is not the physic itself, the main problem are the much different controller typs and mods they change the physics like drive control or more realistic.

@ GeneralWayne
Thanks for your 5 stars I can need that.

Many things are possible and maybe important too, but the time is limited ;-)
I know there are some mods with car trailers, but most of them only for PC and not in the ModHUB. Let us see what happens next. There is no need of 10 new big trailers. Let us hope that other modder helps to increase the count of usefull tools for little farmers and newcomer.
EnglishGent

Post by EnglishGent »

I've had a little play with this and I do like it. I went right in for the high power version but found the acceleration and braking was a bit dramatic. I then bought a standard engine power version and that drove better. I will be getting your updates as and when they pop up.

I've been after a small mini loader for quite sometime so I'm very happy!
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Good news. I found a way to optimize the drive physics. And it is implement in my next version. :-)

I think there is no way to create one motor configuration for pedal and keyboard drivers. So for every Speed-version you can choose between pedal or keyboard.
etmorcom

Post by etmorcom »

Really like, but for the Xbox could you make it so that the which if you make one it can work on Xbox.
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

No A.I. why?
(Xbox One)

I like this mod, the updates and improvements you have made are very useful, however while streaming I had a idea of leasing four vehicles with the open mowers (Cutter Bar 1600)
I thought it would look cool having four of these mowers going up and down the field, to my surprise you CAN'T hire workers, WHY??

The amount of detail, imagination and engineering that went into this mod is outstanding, that's why I can't understand why there's no A.I. to hire or use.

Up until now I never thought to use the A.I. until the open mower (Cutter Bar 1600) was given to us.
Thank you for the updates-
Thank you for the mod itself.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

ImpTS wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm Avant is one of the 2 relevant real manufacturer of multiloaders. The other is Multi-One.
Honestly, until I read this, I thought the ITSI loader was entirely imaginary. You have done an amazing amount of work and it looks great.

ImageAvant 750