ITS-ITSI-Project

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Lindydanny

ITS-ITSI-Project

Post by Lindydanny »

So, this looks promising... I think I'll be grabbing one once I'm back in game. Any thoughts or observations? Anyone use it yet?
Zachary133

Re: ITS-ITSI-Project

Post by Zachary133 »

It's asome
markare

Post by markare »

:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

It is pretty neat, plus me being me I had to try it out to see if I could use skid steer attachment and there you go, it can use skid steer attachments, although the bucket looks pretty funky considering its literally twice the width of the loader it self. And you can use the loader implements with the skid steer, finally my skid steer mower, except it sits funny, I'll try it out later
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

redglasses wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 am It is pretty neat, plus me being me I had to try it out to see if I could use skid steer attachment and there you go, it can use skid steer attachments, although the bucket looks pretty funky considering its literally twice the width of the loader it self. And you can use the loader implements with the skid steer, finally my skid steer mower, except it sits funny, I'll try it out later
Game changer.
Sauceboss

Post by Sauceboss »

What happened to the pallet forks bale forks that was supposed to come with this pack if you watched the youtube video that is linked on this mod in the modhib you will see them that will make this mod much more useful i really love this mod
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Sauceboss wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:19 am What happened to the pallet forks bale forks that was supposed to come with this pack if you watched the youtube video that is linked on this mod in the modhib you will see them that will make this mod much more useful i really love this mod
This is the first version. Stronger vehicle and basic tools comes in the next weeks.

Yes all Skidsteer-tools can plug. But most of them to big or to heavy.
I think the most interesting Skidsteer tool is at moment the Stumpcutter.

And you can plug all 3-Point attachments too. But they are to big and to heavy too ;-)
I think the most interesting 3-Point tool is at moment the TajFun Winch of the contest.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

YES, YES, AND YES Finally I have a loader that can use 3 points, I must try a seeder, just going to need tons (see what I did there :lol:) of rear weights
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Sauceboss

Post by Sauceboss »

ImpTS wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:22 am
Sauceboss wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:19 am What happened to the pallet forks bale forks that was supposed to come with this pack if you watched the youtube video that is linked on this mod in the modhib you will see them that will make this mod much more useful i really love this mod
This is the first version. Stronger vehicle and basic tools comes in the next weeks.

Yes all Skidsteer-tools can plug. But most of them to big or to heavy.
I think the most interesting Skidsteer tool is at moment the Stumpcutter.

And you can plug all 3-Point attachments too. But they are to big and to heavy too ;-)
I think the most interesting 3-Point tool is at moment the TajFun Winch of the contest.
Ok thank you im really excited to use it with the bale forks i love this mod and i tip my hat you this is a great mod keep up the good work