Seasons mod Wopstr m420 and skip night feature (PS4)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Michael5941

Seasons mod Wopstr m420 and skip night feature (PS4)

Post by Michael5941 »

This is a small request to get the Wopstr m420 and skip night feature available as a separate mod because they're both useful even without seasons for example the Wopstr m420 allows you to see crop growth and fertilization, right now I have to go to the main map to see crop growth and fertilization unless I use seasons. It also allows me to see how much seed/fertilizer I have in a pallet without having to pick it up with a pallet fork. The scripts are in the game now for ps4 so I don't see a problem with separating those 2 features. I have 2 save games one with seasons and one without and for the one without I would love to have the Wopstr device and the ability to skip nights because I hate working at night. I'm sure other ps4 users would agree with me. Also thanks to the creator of seasons its a fantastic mod and thanks to Giants for figuring a way to get past the restrictions on mods to allow seasons to be allowed on ps4 a mod that I never expected to be released on console.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
FordFarmer97

Re: Seasons mod Wopstr m420 and skip night feature (PS4)

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I don't think that's gonna happen.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Not going to happen on console.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Why can't it happen I understand we have restrictions but we already have the scripts in the game now that we have seasons which has the Wopstr m420 and we have the ability to skip nights with the seasons mod. I don't think its impossible since the scripts are already there. The mod author of seasons doesn't really have to do any work really just take the files that includes the Wopstr m420 and the skip night and upload them as separate mods. Like I said the scripts are already on console now. (I don't make mods myself so I truly don't know if it is easy as I said but the point still remains the scripts are on console so there shouldn't be any issues) I normally understand why some mods can't be ported over because of restrictions but this like I said before, everything for the 2 things I requested are already in the game that includes the model, scripts, external assets etc. Am I missing something because I don't see a problem, now like I said I don't make mods so if someone knows what the problem is please explain, and thanks in advance for the explanation if one is given.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

@michael5941
Rahkiin wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:49 pm Not going to happen on console.
This is the author of the Seasons Mod!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Michael5941 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:29 pm Why can't it happen I understand we have restrictions but we already have the scripts in the game now that we have seasons which has the Wopstr m420 and we have the ability to skip nights with the seasons mod. I don't think its impossible since the scripts are already there. The mod author of seasons doesn't really have to do any work really just take the files that includes the Wopstr m420 and the skip night and upload them as separate mods. Like I said the scripts are already on console now. (I don't make mods myself so I truly don't know if it is easy as I said but the point still remains the scripts are on console so there shouldn't be any issues) I normally understand why some mods can't be ported over because of restrictions but this like I said before, everything for the 2 things I requested are already in the game that includes the model, scripts, external assets etc. Am I missing something because I don't see a problem, now like I said I don't make mods so if someone knows what the problem is please explain, and thanks in advance for the explanation if one is given.
The scripts for the Wopstr M420 are tied in with the seasons code. It is not possible to have it active without Seasons active for that reason already, and their are more technical reasons.

Note that most of the things the Wopstr shows you have no effect on the game without Seasons, and that you can use the overview for everything else.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Michael5941 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:29 pm Why can't it happen I understand we have restrictions but we already have the scripts in the game now that we have seasons which has the Wopstr m420 and we have the ability to skip nights with the seasons mod. I don't think its impossible since the scripts are already there. The mod author of seasons doesn't really have to do any work really just take the files that includes the Wopstr m420 and the skip night and upload them as separate mods. Like I said the scripts are already on console now. (I don't make mods myself so I truly don't know if it is easy as I said but the point still remains the scripts are on console so there shouldn't be any issues) I normally understand why some mods can't be ported over because of restrictions but this like I said before, everything for the 2 things I requested are already in the game that includes the model, scripts, external assets etc. Am I missing something because I don't see a problem, now like I said I don't make mods so if someone knows what the problem is please explain, and thanks in advance for the explanation if one is given.
Doesn't matter. The maker of Seasons told you no. That's it.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Bungle wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:42 pm @michael5941
Rahkiin wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:49 pm Not going to happen on console.
This is the author of the Seasons Mod!!
Didn't know that was the author I was expecting someone named Realismus Modding sorry.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

[/quote]

I understand its his mod it his decision. I'll be fine without it because I've been playing FS17 without it for a while already I thought it would be convenient with it but if the modder says no then that's what I'll except. At least I get them with the seasons mod. *thumbsup*

Edit: don't know what happened to the quote
Last edited by Michael5941 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
markare

Post by markare »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:09 am

Ford drop the ego. That was not a helpful post at all. The Op asked a question that is legit. The Modder then answered and the op acknowledged this. Post like yours are what's wrong with this forum these days. Absolutely no need what so ever to reply back to the thread in such a way. As someone said to you the other day. You said you would ease down on the harsh t he was and posts. Seems to me you haven't. If you can't be helpful stay out of threads. Your Input in them doesn't help some times. Seriously. And for the record. I don't really care if I get banned for this or not. But a lot more people have been let off witha hella lot more. Post like his are bs and offer nothing to help.,nothing to the original thread and absolutely nothing to the community. I've kept quiet long enough but that sort of thing is what is wrong with this community. People who think they know everything about everything when they have no clue. People commenting just to get a damn number next to their name.
Last edited by markare on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Rahkiin wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:51 pm
The scripts for the Wopstr M420 are tied in with the seasons code. It is not possible to have it active without Seasons active for that reason already, and their are more technical reasons.

Note that most of the things the Wopstr shows you have no effect on the game without Seasons, and that you can use the overview for everything else.
Ah that makes more sense of why it can't be separated. thanks for the explanation. I've been making it without them for a while so I'll be fine. Anyway thanks for letting me know and explaining. Also sorry didn't know your the author of seasons. I was expecting someone named Realismus Modding because that's what it says who the author is on PS4's modhub.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

markare wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:31 am
FordFarmer97 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:09 am

Ford drop the ego. That was not a helpful post at all. The Op asked a question that is legit. The Modder then answered and the op acknowledged this. Post like yours are what's wrong with this forum these days. Absolutely no need what so ever to reply back to the thread in such a way. As someone said to you the other day. You said you would ease down on the harsh t he was and posts. Seems to me you haven't. If you can't be helpful stay out of threads. Your Input in them doesn't help some times. Seriously. And for the record. I don't really care if I get banned for this or not. But a lot more people have been let off witha Bella lot more. Post like his are bs and offer nothing to help.,nothing to the original thread and absolutely nothing to the community. I've kept quiet long enough but that sort of thing is what is wrong with this community. People who think they know everything about everything when they have no clue. People commenting just to get a damn number next to their name.
It's fine he is correct the author did say no and it's his mod now if arguments start to break out I will request this topic to be closed.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Michael5941 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:35 am Ah that makes more sense of why it can't be separated. thanks for the explanation. I've been making it without them for a while so I'll be fine. Anyway thanks for letting me know and explaining. Also sorry didn't know your the author of seasons. I was expecting someone named Realismus Modding because that's what it says who the author is on PS4's modhub.
Have a look at his logo :wink3:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Smith Modding wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 am

Have a look at his logo :wink3:
I'm using a mobile and I can't see his logo because it's to small and the small screen on the phone I'm using doesn't help nor does the cracks in the screen but I know now.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm locking this thread before it escalates any further.