Mod request [ONLY FIRST PERSON]

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Maykonn R.

Mod request [ONLY FIRST PERSON]

Post by Maykonn R. »

I look for a mod with let the culture simulator 17 only in first person, to put on my realistic multiplayer server, so no one can play third person. Thank you for your attention!
Wolflink23

Re: Mod request [ONLY FIRST PERSON]

Post by Wolflink23 »

Would be hard to find people to play..some people hate First person
Last edited by Wolflink23 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Welcome to the forum. I don't think they will make a mod so everyone can only play in 1st person and not 3rd person. you will just have to tell them to stay in 1st person and not play in 3rd person. but that's up to each player. and never mind some people on here. there are others that will help you. Enjoy playing Farming Simulator 17

Allso if your on consoles you can post future Mod Request in this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=122845&start=75
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@Maykonn R.: welcome to the forum!

If by "first person" you mean that the players can only have the view from inside the cab, then maybe the following mod will help, which automatically switches the view to the cab when entering a vehicle: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I want a 3P view on foot.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Maykonn R.

Post by Maykonn R. »

don_apple wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:27 am @Maykonn R.: welcome to the forum!

If by "first person" you mean that the players can only have the view from inside the cab, then maybe the following mod will help, which automatically switches the view to the cab when entering a vehicle: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
I already have this mod on the server, but even then, players can still switch to the third.
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

I do not know of a mod that would force someone in a 1st person view. The only way I can see this working currently is by having custom modded vehicles and having the 3rd person camera of each vehicle deleted.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
BUFORDFARMBOY

Post by BUFORDFARMBOY »

There is said mod on a site that I'm sure I can't mention (it was very a popular site in those days still is(Not LSUK)) and considering it was from the FS11 days, and if you feel like searching tons of mods to find it because it wasn't in english at the time, and feel like a little converting you should be alright..... A mouthful of me typing but it's the best I can point out... I have begun my long search for it to help, if it's still there I will return later tonight but no promises.

EDIT: So I did find the mod you are looking for and it's a LS13 mod on the site called BanCam v 0.1 just needs a little work to make it LS17 ready. :hi: *thumbsup*
https://www.youtube.com/c/BUFORDMAPPING
Been playing FS since 2008 and haven't had a single regret. Ty Giants for all you do.