Stara Imperador w/ Sprayer Addon

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Pedriko

Stara Imperador w/ Sprayer Addon

Post by Pedriko »

Hello! I don't know how to mod or anything related, so I'm looking foward to Stara Imperador which came in the Platinum Edition, converted to Sprayer Addon. Does anyone have it? Or others sprayers converted.
TSM

Re: Stara Imperador w/ Sprayer Addon

Post by TSM »

its a dlc any modification to it would be illegal.
sm5gfy

Post by sm5gfy »

I've just found that Sprayer Add on works on the Kuhn DLC sprayers. There is a script in the mod that, from what I understand, injects the functions into those sprayers without releasing them as free mods. I suppose the same would be possible for the Stara Imperador as well as the Massey Ferguson sprayer but I think it is up the the mod creator to do it. I really hope it will happen because Sprayer Add on is a great addition to the game.
Last edited by sm5gfy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pedriko

Post by Pedriko »

TSM wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:09 pm its a dlc any modification to it would be illegal.
sm5gfy is right. Kuhn sprayers are supported, and it's even on the official ModHub page.

sm5gfy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:15 pm I've just found that Sprayer Addon works on the Kuhn DLC sprayers. There is a script in the mod that, from what I understand, injects the functions into those sprayers without releasing them as free mods. I suppose the same would be possible for the Stara Imperador as well as the Massey Ferguson sprayer but I think it is up the the mod creator to do it. I really hope it will happen because Sprayer Addon is a real great assition to the game.
Yeah, it's an awesome mod. There is a tutorial in the mod page teaching how to prepare the vehicles, but you need some experience in modding/scripting to do it. So i'm looking for someone who can.
N820RS

Post by N820RS »

Hate to bring up an old topic but for the life of me I cannot get the Sprayer Addon to work with the Kuhn DLC. It works fine with the supplied Sprayer Pack. Any idea on what I may be doing wrong?