Woodshire

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
redglasses

Woodshire

Post by redglasses »

Anyone have an opinion about this map, I loved Altenstein and this map is set to replace it, I heard it even has a train. And best part is, its seasons ready *thumbsup* Looking forward to it, plus my last exam is tomorrow, fs will become a priority this week :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
markare

Re: Woodshire

Post by markare »

I'm just about to start it as soon as I run to the shop for my smokes and my drinks to keep me going all night. Will report back later. Although not about seasons. Not too interested in that when I start a new map until I get used to my be strings and the layout
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
markare

Post by markare »

It starts you with sheep automatically. Not a fan of that, animals from the get go can be a deal breaker for me
Xb1
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

markare wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:47 pm It starts you with sheep automatically. Not a fan of that, animals from the get go can be a deal breaker for me
sell them *thumbsup*
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I plan on playing the stuff out of this map....been waiting for it for some time....Altenstein was one of my favs.... have always wanted a sequel !!

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
markare

Post by markare »

Cant find the farm silo. Anyone any idea where it is??
Xb1
markare

Post by markare »

Never mind I found it. You have to go towards fields 11 and 13 for the silo
Xb1
mcatalyst

Post by mcatalyst »

I played the 1.2 version for a while. It is my preferred farming map because of narrow roads and small fields in the beginning. A more simple version of Lossberg IMO. It does have larger fields toward the outside. All the features are included in it.
Myrithis - Catalyzer Industries
BobcatLogger

Post by BobcatLogger »

I love the map bc it resembles my home area in wv.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I tried it out for a few minutes and it looks sick, loving the large silage pits, I'm going to go with a new Holland setup on this map at the start, then venture my way into larger silage with sheep on the side, nice that it starts with animals.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm really curious about this map but as I'm low on mod space and as I'm deep into TWC right now, I can't try it out myself. But I'll keep an eye on this thread.
PS5 / FS22
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

I spent 6 hours on it last night and loving it so far - like Red I am going with the TS New Hollands - it must kill the Case Dealer down the road to have to order New Hollands for me.
PC/Xbox1
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I downloaded this one earlier to take a look. I like it for the most part, but I have really only been site-seeing so far. My only issue is, several of the fields could be combined to make for some large, open farm land; problem is the existing farms and whether or not they can accomoadate the large equipment I would use to work those large fields. Thoughts? Suggestions? Would love to take one of a few places and create my on farm, but not sure how that would work either. Kind of curious as to what all I could accomplish with the Grass Be Gone mod.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Yep I have another new map to play on. I'm loving this map but I also like playing with smaller equipment and this map is perfect for that. and also the creator of this map (Redkeinstus) is also the creator of Altenstein which is another great smaller map that I played and loved. But I would have to say that Woodshire is way better than Altenstein in looks, feel, and it has a train, wow! and it just looks like what farms in my area looks like. It just feels like when I driven around my neighborhood.. has all the right U.S. road signs that we have in the U.S. So Thank you Redkeinstus for making another GREAT map for us the console players to play on.
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

I really like this map. Its an ideal size as it doesn't take long to get from one end of the other. Overall, I would describe the look of the map as a mixture TVOF and Goldcrest Valley. Great work Redkeinstus!
Xbox One