Change of seed type

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dandare75

Change of seed type

Post by dandare75 »

Currently on Drumard farm using the Kuhn Espro from the Kuhn DLC. How do you change the seed type? no key to cycle through the seed types for that machine. Somewhat confused.

Surely do not have to go back to seed refill point at farm to change seed type? :confusednew:
markare

Re: Change of seed type

Post by markare »

Using a controller it's LB and y / L1 and triangle. Since you never said what platform you are on no one can help.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Apologies on PC.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

dandare75 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 pm Currently on Drumard farm using the Kuhn Espro from the Kuhn DLC. How do you change the seed type? no key to cycle through the seed types for that machine. Somewhat confused.

Surely do not have to go back to seed refill point at farm to change seed type? :confusednew:
It's always been y on the seeders I've used, even if it is not listed on the HUD. I think there is a limit on how many lines can be displayed in the HUD. Some machines have more controllable features than there is space available, so all the features/keys are not always displayed. Sometimes turning the hud on/off will change what is displayed.
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Will try that.many thanks.