follow me mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Fishingcrafter

follow me mod

Post by Fishingcrafter »

To the author of the follow me mod,
I am a small youtuber and would like to use this mod for my lets play. Please tell me if I can or cannot use the follow me mod Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks!
Dogface

Re: follow me mod

Post by Dogface »

It is very considerate of you, but you do not have to ask permission to post videos of yourself using a mod.

You only need to get permission if you are doing things like (but not limited to) editing the mod, posting the mod file online somewhere or using parts of the mod in your mod.

You asked me to use my mod, did you make the video? you should put a link to you channel.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Fishingcrafter wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:58 pm To the author of the follow me mod,
I am a small youtuber and would like to use this mod for my lets play. Please tell me if I can or cannot use the follow me mod Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks!
Dude, this is not necessary. You can use any mod you want, you don't have to have their permission
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Fishingcrafter

Post by Fishingcrafter »

Ok, thanks, that is really good to know.
TSM

Post by TSM »

aye and always make sure the link is the one the actual modder posted ;), and like Dogface said its very considerate these days to find people polite enough to ask :)