Pellet Storage Needed

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
GaGrumpyDad

Pellet Storage Needed

Post by GaGrumpyDad »

In the PC world, I wish someone could come up with a pellet storage tank for straw, grass, and hay pellets. Currently there is no where to store and retrieve the pellets. Also the new map Westbridge Hills, one of my personal favorites, needs to have a thing or two fixed. The barn doesn't accept pellets at all. The only place that will buy pellets is the heating plant and only straw. This is a great map to work for all things grass and hay related. The Krone Pellet machine that comes in the straw harvest add on works great there with huge fields to work.

Guys I would try to create and fix this stuff myself, but I am not smart enough to mod. Gosh I wish I were I have a bunch of ideas.
Dogface

Re: Pellet Storage Needed

Post by Dogface »

You don't have to be smart to mod, you just have to invest the time to learn and create. If you want something that isn't available, go ahead and make it.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

GaGrumpyDad wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm In the PC world, I wish someone could come up with a pellet storage tank for straw, grass, and hay pellets. Currently there is no where to store and retrieve the pellets. Also the new map Westbridge Hills, one of my personal favorites, needs to have a thing or two fixed. The barn doesn't accept pellets at all. The only place that will buy pellets is the heating plant and only straw. This is a great map to work for all things grass and hay related. The Krone Pellet machine that comes in the straw harvest add on works great there with huge fields to work.

Guys I would try to create and fix this stuff myself, but I am not smart enough to mod. Gosh I wish I were I have a bunch of ideas.
I haven’t looked into it, but I expect that the selling problem is related to the fact that Westbridge is a modded conversion from a ‘15 map (which was a Giants conversion of a ‘13 map). In other words (while not impossible), I don’t think it is Straw Harvest, which was basically blessed by Giants AND produced by the same guys that did the Krone Ultima mod (and others).

I enjoy that map myself, for some of the same reasons you mentioned, plus nostalgia. I also have the Straw Harvest add-on, but haven’t tried it on that map. If I can find some time, maybe I can have a look at it and figure out what’s up...
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Get some root crop storage holds and dump it in there.

Usually need to make some compromises when using mods with other mods that weren’t really intended for each other.