FS17 Hose System

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Chief86

FS17 Hose System

Post by Chief86 »

Is there any tutorials or information on how to add these to a map. The only tutorial is the PDF that is included and that only tells you how to add to trailers and such. As you need a map set up for the hoses to work. without it being added to the map its pretty much a useless mod. What the point of having your vehicles set up for it, when the map is not. There is no files included to show how its done.
don_apple

Re: FS17 Hose System

Post by don_apple »

The following thread might help: viewtopic.php?f=880&t=120654
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

You can easily use it without a map being prepared for it.. so it's not useless in any way.

The thing is that I did not really had the time or motivation to actually write a tutorial on that matter. Please take that into account that it's still a hobby and not my job.

But..
There's a big update coming up which include new features and such, so I am working on a tutorial for that including the map stuff.

Also, did you do some research on it? There are some (non official) tutorials online.
Jake2050

Post by Jake2050 »

Wopster wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:37 pm You can easily use it without a map being prepared for it.. so it's not useless in any way.

The thing is that I did not really had the time or motivation to actually write a tutorial on that matter. Please take that into account that it's still a hobby and not my job.

But..
There's a big update coming up which include new features and such, so I am working on a tutorial for that including the map stuff.

Also, did you do some research on it? There are some (non official) tutorials online.
First let me thank you for making mods I just bought a pc and can modify (for personal use/prefrence) vehicles and such but haven't quite ventured 100% into making mods and it has gave me nothing but respect for all mod makers. Second I downloaded the hoses but haven't quite got the hang of them yet but I intent to watch some videos on them now. Again thank you