Filling seeder

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dandare75

Filling seeder

Post by dandare75 »

How do you fill the seed drill at the farm on oakfield? Parked by the fertiliser tank and trigger,able to fill fertiliser ok.moved machine to the side and also the end by where the combine and large massey is stored when you start a new game.still no joy. :hmm: :confusednew:
Hairy Bob

Re: Filling seeder

Post by Hairy Bob »

Seeds are next to the diesel tank at the main farm, just north of the grain silos.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Cheers found it.just thought it would be next to the fert refill.what map you on now?
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Still hooked on Oakfield, I've got about 110 hours on it now, in late summer of my second year with 6 day seasons.
I brought just short of 5 million with me from selling up at the West Coast, spent 2 on fields and the rest on machinery. I'm mainly running Claas where I can, with a couple of Fastracs for haulage.
It's a fantastic map and I'm still spotting more details every time I play it, I can see myself staying here a good few years!
I take it you're just getting started with it?
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
dandare75

Post by dandare75 »

Yeah just started. Got drumard,coldborough park, lawfolds, Thornton and Chellington.hopefully be back on multiplayer soon. Looks a good Maplace, some huge fields and ickle fields.not too many roads either.think I will be using mostly fendt tractors.got the standard 9 series deutz instead of the massey 8727. Quicker and nicer tractor.got a jd S670 combine.going to use the challenger track machine.going to look at a 9R series tracked JD. Pity in the kuhn pack is none of the big cultivators (bit biased as I work for them) will use the square baler,trailed sprayer from the pack. Going to use a lot of auger wagons and offload into arctic trailer to transport to farm or sell point.no lorries,just as fast with fendt or fastrac.cheated a bit by buying all fields.if you own a farm in real life,you have all the fields not some and then have to buy them as and when you can. Reset money to what I then started with. Could be on just for a smile. Daggerwin thinks it's a good Maplace considering how many episodes he has done.