Hooking up issue, need some help. MORE INFO ADDED

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
petorious

Hooking up issue, need some help. MORE INFO ADDED

Post by petorious »

Afternoon all

I could do with a bit of guidance and help with something I'm struggling to do, I have re-ingamed and tidied up the FS15 version of the Simba/Great Plains SL500 which has worked out fine. The next part of the job is to make it hook up with extra implement on the back as the model does have a hitch, this meaning a nice set of rollers etc could be towed as well.

The problem I am having is when I hook up a roller or something is when I lower the SL500 the attacher node stays in situ and the back of the SL500 raises as it should leaving the second implement in place, not raising up with the hitch.

first picture shows sl500 raised and connected
https://www.fs-uk.com/profile/12089/pos ... 705207f040
Second one is when sl500 is lowered and connected
https://www.fs-uk.com/profile/12089/pos ... f035a5c4c7

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated
Peter
Last edited by petorious on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fullpowershift

Re: Hooking up issue, need some help.

Post by Fullpowershift »

Did you add line like this one in the "movingTools" of the back/axis part of the cultivator?

<dependentMovingTool index="IndexOfAttacherJoint" />

This line is coming from a frontloader attacherJoint in the xml file... maybe you could take it as example...
PC since LS2008!
LS2008 - LS2009+GoldEdition - FS2011+3DLCs+ProFarm - FS13+DLCs - FS15+DLCs -FS17+DLCs+StrawAddon - FS19+Premium Edition - FS22 Year 1 Bundle
petorious

Post by petorious »

Fullpowershift wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:43 pm Did you add line like this one in the "movingTools" of the back/axis part of the cultivator?

<dependentMovingTool index="IndexOfAttacherJoint" />

This line is coming from a frontloader attacherJoint in the xml file... maybe you could take it as example...
Morning, thanks for the reply, the xml already has this part done.

Layout of mod

Tractor with 3 point > Simba SL500 with 3 point and rear attacher, attacher is in back part which includes rear wheels the move into air when SL is lowered > Set of rolls using trailerLow attached to SL.

Attacher on the SL doesn't move up with the wheels and seems to follow similar movement of the 3 point.

I don't have much to go on as their doesn't seem to be other default mods set up like this, but I presume its a matter of xml setup naming
petorious

Post by petorious »

Here is some more detail

This image shows the SL500 in raised up position with attachment connected correctly.

This image shows SL500 lowered position, you can see here the roller has not kept in the place it should of, it seems to be lowering with the the 3 point hitch.

Here is a picture of it in GE and you can see everything is correct.

And for anyone who can help. please have a look at the XML below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/92xdhim46boh3 ... .xml?raw=1

This mod seems to good to throw in the bin and not release.
Thanks
Peter
Fullpowershift

Re: Hooking up issue, need some help. MORE INFO ADDED

Post by Fullpowershift »

I tried out some things on my GP simba 500SL with the same issues than you... I can't make it work well too :(
PC since LS2008!
LS2008 - LS2009+GoldEdition - FS2011+3DLCs+ProFarm - FS13+DLCs - FS15+DLCs -FS17+DLCs+StrawAddon - FS19+Premium Edition - FS22 Year 1 Bundle