Pls bring this to Xbox One

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
gamertag Jeff Z7

Pls bring this to Xbox One

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 »

2000+hr FS player here. Spent 3 months layed up with a broken ankle last year when I discovered FS 15 on the 360. Played my heart out & perfected my Westbridge Hills map. I bought an Xbox One specifically to play FS 17. Love the game, vanilla & mods.

There are only two things that I wish were in the FS 17 Xbox One version.

Number 1; hired harvesters extend their pipe at 80% (FS 15 standard, 90% would be fine). In FS 15 I had my fields planned out so that my harvester would make a single 49% pass, so that when it returned to the "front" of the field would be at 98%. As it made the turn for the next pass, the pipe would already be out & automatically dump into a strategically placed tipper. Therefore, making my field harvesting automated & leaving me to collect a flock of full tippers.

Number 2; a mod that allows you to arrange the left to right selection of your vehicles. I want my new tipper tractor to be immediately right click of my harvester without having to reset-to-shop my Lely Junos' & forklifts.

Love the game, would still play if you took away hired workers. Spent a good 90hrs on Spectical Island without hiring a single worker (Lely Juno exempt).