fendt

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dreas74

fendt

Post by dreas74 »

Hallo heren/dames van NLD Farmers,

Kunnen jullie voor de ps4 en xbox ook de gehele Fendt serie maken. Inclusief de 1000 serie en de F12
Of andere makers mogen het ook doen.

Bij voorbaat dank,
dreas74

Hello gentlemen / ladies of NLD Farmers,
You can also make the entire Fendt series for the ps4 and xbox. Including the 1000 series and the F12
Or other makers may do it too.

Thanks in advance,
dreas74
dreas74

Re: fendt

Post by dreas74 »

It turns out that this forum is of no use as there is not one person who takes the trouble to answer my question. I know that I started in Dutch but have translated it into English.

Het blijkt dat dit forum total geen nut heeft aangezien er niet 1 iemand de moeite neemt om mijn vraag te beantwoorden. Ik weet dat ik in het Nederlands ben begonnen maar heb het wel in het Engels er onder vertaald.
markare

Post by markare »

The reason no one answered is because possibly a Modder is thinking about doing it and / or there is no one intending to do it. Not all questions or posts are answered. Please be a little more respectful
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

dreas74 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:21 am It turns out that this forum is of no use as there is not one person who takes the trouble to answer my question. I know that I started in Dutch but have translated it into English.

Het blijkt dat dit forum total geen nut heeft aangezien er niet 1 iemand de moeite neemt om mijn vraag te beantwoorden. Ik weet dat ik in het Nederlands ben begonnen maar heb het wel in het Engels er onder vertaald.
Dreas, you didn't ask a question, you made a demand. If no one is in a position to do anything about that demand, you are not going to get a response. It doesn't mean the forum is of no use.

Modders don't need demands. Most of them work for free as a hobby. They need pleasant requests and appreciation of their efforts from an engaged community.
dreas74

Post by dreas74 »

Sorry dat ik zo laat reageer maar was even afwezig. Het is inderdaad niet zo netjes geweest van mij om het zo er op te zetten. Ik heb zeer veel respect voor de mensen die dit moois maken in hun vrije tijd. Wat ik eigenlijk bedoelde is: Op de PC is de gehele Fendt serie geloof ik wel, kan deze serie niet omgezet worden naar ps4/xbox zodat we er daar ook van kunnen genieten?

Sorry to respond so late but was absent for a while. It has indeed not been so neat of me to put it there. I have a lot of respect for the people who make this beauty in their free time. What I really meant is: On the PC the whole Fendt series I believe, this series can not be converted to ps4 / xbox so we can enjoy it there?
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Think that it wasn't so much a demand as a request that got mixed around in the translation. Gotta remember not everyone uses English as a first language and it can be difficult coming across just right
Playing on Ps4
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Could have been worded better, even in Dutch ^^

His expectations on the original post where wrong though, most people wont respond to request threads.
And modders usually don't take on requests ^^
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Alagos wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 8:25 am Could have been worded better, even in Dutch ^^

His expectations on the original post where wrong though, most people wont respond to request threads.
And modders usually don't take on requests ^^
Especially when you are asking for the ENTIRE fendt series. Maybe start off with 1, then go from there.