More mods on Xbox one

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Tstan

More mods on Xbox one

Post by Tstan »

Can someone please make more mods on Xbox one like Class harvesters and tractors, John deere machinery, ATV's with wheels, different maps, follow me, couresplay, an irrigation mod and hopefully much more mods if you want to make one please comment.
Thank you so much if you make some mods. If you want more Xbox one/PS4 mods like this.
Thanks
Guil

Re: More mods on Xbox one

Post by Guil »

The only thing that has a chance for console is possibly an ATV and maps.
Tstan

Post by Tstan »

Cool
BenGerlach

Post by BenGerlach »

Deere has their own game. A failure compared to Farm Sim but they wont give Giants the go ahead so no Deere for console. Claas is the same but they don't have a game. Courseplay and the works can't go to console because they contain additional scripts. As much as I would like to see American equipment brands like Ford, Inernational, Brillion, Landoll ect. The licensing is not there. Oh well
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
Tstan

Post by Tstan »

Class have farmers dynasty but I thought they still have mods on FS 17 same with John Deere
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

They are for pc not console and there are mods for them but they are made by modders
I like tractors and stuff :d
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

For mods to come out on console Giants need to publish the mods them self and then it becomes an legal issue. Mods on pc is much more simple because the moders them self publish the mods and they don't need any contract with the different brands!