looking for 3m front power harrow

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
DirectCedar

looking for 3m front power harrow

Post by DirectCedar »

Is anyone aware of a 3m front mount power harrow, or failing that a rear mount equipped with rear linkage so I can hang a drill off the back? I have only found an Amazone 303 front mount which is great except with a hired worker where it glitches and strips and overlaps quite a bit. Hoping there is another one out there. Bigger ones are easy enough to find but 3m seems to be rare.
crash

Re: looking for 3m front power harrow

Post by crash »

kuhn dlc?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

crash wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 pmkuhn dlc?
Several cool things in the Kuhn DLC but 3m power harrow is not one of them :sadnew:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think there are a few Lemken packs on modhub that have a rear power harrow with a rear linkage
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

There are 4,5, and 6m Lemkens with rear hitches in one pack. The 3m is in a separate pack and doesn't have a rear hitch.

It seems to be a very oddball thing I am looking for, this 3m mystery harrow :lol:
crash

Post by crash »

Ive used a 4m agromasz disc harrow With a 4 meter amazone seeder.
It became aviable in a 3 m Version on mudhub just now..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Thanks Crash that really is hot off the press. I might try that out. Funny enough the 3m Amazone front power harrow that I've been using but that leaves strips, popped up on modhub at the same time...
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I tried to make this work but any slight wiggle causes tiger stripes. I don't think any mod can fix this issue.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Corstaad wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 pm I tried to make this work but any slight wiggle causes tiger stripes. I don't think any mod can fix this issue.
This is precisely what I am observing too. I am playing with Ground Response and More Realistic as well which I think may be exacerbating the problem as wheel spin varies across the field and the slope and the tractor is often fighting to hold a straight line with Hired helper, and then you get stripes all over. I tried with a different front cultivator and had the same issue. I am only trying to make it work because front cultivators, particularly power harrows, look so cool :-)