Looking for a mod!

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Azfoor

Looking for a mod!

Post by Azfoor »

Not sure where to put this, but mod can move if it's out of place!

So I'm looking for a mod I heard about a while ago, and what it does is that it let's you place placeble mods close together. Right now it turns red several feet away from where I want to put things even if there is space.. Super annoying..! :sadnew:
But I know there is a mod for it but I can not for the life of remember what it's called..!
ClassicTractors

Re: Looking for a mod!

Post by ClassicTractors »

You could always try looking through the "other" category on the ModHub and see if it is there. I'll do some looking around to try to find it.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

ClassicTractors wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 am You could always try looking through the "other" category on the ModHub and see if it is there. I'll do some looking around to try to find it.
Thank you *thumbsup* but I don't think it's on the mod hub.. It's an outside mod. It makes it a bit harder to find :biggrin2:
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:45 pm Well if you find it, please share!
Of course! *thumbsup*
crazyfarmer2016

Post by crazyfarmer2016 »

I can't remember where I saw it, a mod called precision placeables or something like that. I could be wrong though
Its official!! I'm addicted to mods :biggrin2: Approx 34Gigs and counting :confusednew:
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

According to this thread in the german section a script disables collision or something like that, it is part of the Stappenbach map. The script is part of the map and you will have to download that map, export the script and import it into your map. Since the script seems to be not for public use, you will have to keep your changed map to yourself though.
The script is called "ExtendedPlaceable" btw.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Thank you very much, it's that exact mod I'm looking for *thumbsup* :biggrin2: