How and where is the table with current prices stored during the game?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
АНТИКЛАН

How and where is the table with current prices stored during the game?

Post by АНТИКЛАН »

Hello everybody! :hi:
Can someone know how and where the table is stored with current prices during the game? Share the information if it is not difficult.
redglasses

Re: How and where is the table with current prices stored during the game?

Post by redglasses »

In the menu, where you can save and exit the game
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
АНТИКЛАН

Post by АНТИКЛАН »

redglasses wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:48 am In the menu, where you can save and exit the game
Did not understand your answer ... Can you clarify what you are writing about?
W1der

Post by W1der »

To be honest I am not sure I understand the question ...

This?

What platform are you playing on?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

As АНТИКЛАН askes only script related questions, i doubt he can't find the ingame table, what he probably ment was the location on the harddrive, where prices are stored.
I experienced, that with each start of a savegame, the prices are randomly generated, only the high demands are saved in the savegame, since i'm not sure about it, i didn't want to post first here.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
АНТИКЛАН

Post by АНТИКЛАН »

W1der wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:06 pm To be honest I am not sure I understand the question ...

This?

What platform are you playing on?
Thank you for your answer but I'm trying to understand the workings of the game economy system at the developer level.
juf.de wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 pm As АНТИКЛАН askes only script related questions, i doubt he can't find the ingame table, what he probably ment was the location on the harddrive, where prices are stored.
I experienced, that with each start of a savegame, the prices are randomly generated, only the high demands are saved in the savegame, since i'm not sure about it, i didn't want to post first here.
You are right to get the contents of the table of course I can. Although in the form in which it turns out to work with it is extremely inconvenient. But on this issue, I probably will create separate topics.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

oh so you want to look "inside" the game to get the prices, I see *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigTex114

Post by BigTex114 »

How does the game created prices for fields? Is there a set price per hectare stored in the game? Is it the same for each game?
Playing Marwell Manor on Windows :gamer:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I know that field prices can be set by the map maker. For example The West Coast and Oakfield farm both have lower field prices than usual.
I don't know whether they are defined individually or have a set price per hectare, but I'd guess the latter.
BulletBill or OxygenDavid would know for sure.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
АНТИКЛАН

Post by АНТИКЛАН »

BigTex114 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:14 am How does the game created prices for fields? Is there a set price per hectare stored in the game? Is it the same for each game?
Exactly :biggrin2:
Hairy Bob wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:11 pm I know that field prices can be set by the map maker. For example The West Coast and Oakfield farm both have lower field prices than usual.
I don't know whether they are defined individually or have a set price per hectare, but I'd guess the latter.
BulletBill or OxygenDavid would know for sure.
I'm more interested in what tables, in memory, they are stored during the game.
markare

Post by markare »

Not a pc user so not sure of what's available but maybe something with economy in it
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

There is an economic.xml file in each savegame folder but nothing relevant saved in it, only great demands, shop sales, owned fields, npc missions completed and some statistic stuff. Like i wrote above, the prizeslook totally randomized after each start, so he will have to make the script extract it from ingame or get to the hardcoded stuff.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
АНТИКЛАН

Post by АНТИКЛАН »

juf.de wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:36 pm There is an economic.xml file in each savegame folder but nothing relevant saved in it, only great demands, shop sales, owned fields, npc missions completed and some statistic stuff. Like i wrote above, the prizeslook totally randomized after each start, so he will have to make the script extract it from ingame or get to the hardcoded stuff.
Yes Yes. I saw this file too. That's the whole question is that I need to dig into which table holds all the information on prices during the game. As you probably already understood the situation is complicated by the fact that I'm not an English-speaking person and it is much more difficult for me to understand and understand the logic of the game.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Presumably someone from realismus modding knows, as seasons has a graph showing average prices for the last year.
I'd either ask them, or see if you can find anything in their code.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ofcourse I'm aware, that you are a non-native english speaker and if i could, i would help you further.
There are quiet a few modders out there who could help, unfortunatly all of those are active on there own website. Another problem is, that most of the modders who made thescripts are german speakers and therefore if there isane tutorial it is probably made for the german speaking audience. With theFS17 out, it became morepopular around the world and the tutorials are mostly in english, whichin return helps more people.
Modders who couldhelpfurtherare the developers of the season mod, as Hairy Bob pointed out, then there are Xentro (english, fs-uk/his own website), mogli (german, modhoster/fs-uk), Ifko[nator] (german, modding-welt), dural (french, fs-uk), half of the Giants team and some others
Playing on PC