Taking a Break

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Smith Modding

Taking a Break

Post by Smith Modding »

Hello Y'all. I know I haven't been posting much or giving updates on WIP, but that's because life has been crazy and super stressful and honestly haven't had time for it. I'll be taking a break from modding as life is only going to get crazier these next few months with the end of course exams and nine weeks testing, along with stuff for AP and honors classes next school year. I'm also trying to get over some stuff and I need to take a break. Sorry I couldn't get the mods out, I really wanted to and I'm going to try and work on them this summer.
Last edited by Smith Modding on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
VMB-TAN

Re: Taking a Break

Post by VMB-TAN »

Real life goes above all, good luck with everything :)
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

life happens smith.. don't let it get u down.. we will be here waiting patiently for the day when/if your mods get published.. if they don't then we will just have to get over it.. good luck with whatever u r going through.. if u ever need an ear to yank on I'm just a message away
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

Smith, your life and education come first, take a break from here as well because some will keep asking, I don't want you too as Your comments are always, straight forward and sensible but it will help get your head straight. Don't tell anyone if you manage to start again, make it a big surprise.
Good luck with the tests and what's going on in life, I think there's lots of ears for you to PM on here, which may help you get over stuff if needed.
Ted
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

IME it was always best to turn off as many distractions as possible during exams. Focus on what's important; you only get one chance at a lot of the stuff you're describing so give it your legitimate best effort. Video games will definitely still be around later :biggrin2:

Come back sometime when you're caught up. Your contributions around here are appreciated.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

you got a lot of sound advice from these folks. see ya around kid.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm using my 3000th post for you Smith :biggrin2:
Image[/url]
So, one way or another, you will be giving that Merc to me :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter if in FS17 or FS19, this summer or the next one.

Jokes aside, I hope all goes well in life for you :hi: Don't take a brake from the forum though :wink3:
PS5 / FS22