Problem with UAL trailer.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Azfoor

Problem with UAL trailer.

Post by Azfoor »

I have been modding a bale trailer to use the UAL 3.0 script and I followed I tutorial online and got almost everything working. I can pick up bales and onload bales no problem. But when i unload on the trailer so I can put the straps on it won't let me autoload them again so I can use the autoload to unload. I have to drive around so the bales falls of and then I can load them again..! I have tryed to move and expand the UAL trigger in GE with no luck..  So does anyone else had this problem?  Please shed some light!
da-hoffi

Re: Problem with UAL trailer.

Post by da-hoffi »

Afaik it is related to the trigger, so adjusting it should do the job.

There are two triggers, try scaling the lower one to a height that it reaches your platform (only a few cm/inches)
Azfoor

Re: Problem with UAL trailer.

Post by Azfoor »

da-hoffi wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:27 am Afaik it is related to the trigger, so adjusting it should do the job.

There are two triggers, try scaling the lower one to a height that it reaches your platform (only a few cm/inches)
I have tryed that actually.. And I have noticed another thing that if I unload the bales beside the trailer and tryes to load them again it won't load. I have to drive of and drive past them for them to load again..!