Withdrawn

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
LostManAbroad

Withdrawn

Post by LostManAbroad »

Removed post as written while I was in a very bad mood. Apologies to those who read it.
Last edited by LostManAbroad on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theSeb

Re: Why aren't moddets helpful?

Post by theSeb »

I looked at all of your questions and they seem to have been answered. Most of them you didn't bother to communicate with the people answering your questions, not even to say thank you. Many of your posts lament about the state of the Giants tutorial and in this post you basically have insulted all of the people who have answered your previous questions. I would not call that "friendly and polite" as you claim.

Perhaps you ought to take a step back and think about that for a moment.

Finally, there are many video tutorials on map making that would have answered all of your basic questions.
Procobator

Re: Why aren't moddets helpful?

Post by Procobator »

I have also read your posts and I agree with theseb here. I recommend you examine the context in your posts and possibly your mind set in regards to what your expectations are for responses.

For instance, a section of your post above refers to modders skill. I do not think that word fits the context. A better word would have been knowledge I believe.