160-55

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dieselfreak50

160-55

Post by dieselfreak50 »

Seen this was being tested looked it up and its the crawler tractor. Whats the difference between this one and the one already in game?
Hoe op by trade. Gamer by choice. Diesel runs through my veins
juf.de

Re: 160-55

Post by juf.de »

Maybe it is the one already ingame and it just gets an update or it is the same model by a different modder (unlikly but possible). Just have a little patience and you will see what it is.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
dieselfreak50

Post by dieselfreak50 »

Im not in any rush to get it. Its sad a guy cant ask a question on these forums without others automatically assuming one has zero patience and needs it now.
Hoe op by trade. Gamer by choice. Diesel runs through my veins
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh i didn't meant to be rude. It's just, that most equipment produced in italy is modded by italian modding groups, which are not actice in this forum and therefor can't be asked. Which brings us back to my second sentence from above: no one knows what it is and therefor we all have to wait to see what it is.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

It is probably just the update that the pc version got a while back.
PS4 Farmer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

And I still dont know what it is.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

either this one or something similar: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
Playing on PC