AlienJim-Sussex Farm Mod

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
adammac5858

AlienJim-Sussex Farm Mod

Post by adammac5858 »

:hi: I wanna tip my hat to AlienJim. Spectacle Island was my brothers and I favorite online map. That has been quickly replaced with Sussex Farm. It is a beautiful map with rolling hills, an airport, a jumbo jet flying, great ambient noises, beautiful fields, a well designed farm, the most bad ass garage comete with a vehicle lift (!!!) and even shadows from flocks of birds. AlienJim has made one great and beautiful map. From 2 brothers who cannot mod but love to play, thank you! And a thank you to all you modders. That stuff is difficult.

PS-Anyone know how to make a Chevy 3500 HD mod for PS4? I seen it on PC! :lol:
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
Harada

Re: AlienJim-Sussex Farm Mod

Post by Harada »

adammac5858 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:55 pm :hi: I wanna tip my hat to AlienJim. Spectacle Island was my brothers and I favorite online map. That has been quickly replaced with Sussex Farm. It is a beautiful map with rolling hills, an airport, a jumbo jet flying, great ambient noises, beautiful fields, a well designed farm, the most bad ass garage comete with a vehicle lift (!!!) and even shadows from flocks of birds. AlienJim has made one great and beautiful map. From 2 brothers who cannot mod but love to play, thank you! And a thank you to all you modders. That stuff is difficult.

PS-Anyone know how to make a Chevy 3500 HD mod for PS4? I seen it on PC! :lol:
Totally agree! An amazing map!
XBox Series S
RODHA

Re: AlienJim-Sussex Farm Mod

Post by RODHA »

PS5 / FS22