DB-60 V5 Edit/ Tazewell County Edit Error Log

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Bushmaster77

DB-60 V5 Edit/ Tazewell County Edit Error Log

Post by Bushmaster77 »

I removed the refuge tank on the DB-60 V5 and put in its place a liquid fertilizer tank. I did the swap in Editor and in game everything works fine. I do have errors in my Log. I was wondering two things: first will the errors (LUA Callstack it looks like) have a detrimental effect in the game and second how can I fix the errors?

I also edited the Tazewell County map and show errors/warnings for that as well. Looks like errors/warnings are regarding buildings I have imported, more specifically the animation aspect of those buildings. Again, wondering two things, will the errors/warnings have a detrimental effect in game and how can I fix them.

As you will tell by my Log I also show errors/warnings on some of my equipment, but have played them on other maps with no issues. I will try and figure out how to fix those later.

End state if the errors/warnings will have no detrimental effect on the game I will probably let them be for now since I have spent more time editing than playing here as of late. Getting anxious to farm again. If they will then it will need to be something I need to address before I start playing.

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated a lot.

Thank you very much.

Jake

See attached Log.
Attachments
Log.txt
(28.18 KiB) Downloaded 61 times